Friday, February 15, 2013

Xin Nian Kuai Le *hisses and Beginning of Lent! =3


Reunion dinner with the Tan family was in Seberang at Golden East Restaurant..
And this is one of my most favourite aunt in the Tan Family.. She's actually a very nice lady (second wife of my uncle since the first wife had left him and my cousin sisters).. Even though she is having illness, her step-children and my uncle were the first priority in her life.. And I love her perseverance, courage, patience and determination for that.. Above all, I love her cause of her capability to LOVE without boundaries..=')
AND..... WE HAD THE USUAL EIGHT COURSE DINNER!=DDD

Yeo's commercial yo!=P AHAHAHAHA! Zee three sisters reunited! Love you both banyak banyak!=D
;
It's Chinese New Year Day! Went for morning mass (I got ang pow first thing in the morning from Daddy and Mummy.. After church also got ang pow from Aunty Christine and relatives all over Penang.. Wah so huat man!=PPP) HAHAHA! Lunch was at Uncle Martin's crib.. We had the yummy nasi lemak, chit chats, interrogation of how many gazillion boyfs all the cousins had! Aunt managed to ask about Agnes's boyfriend and she told me that I should get a boyf soon as well.. And I was like yeah yeah.. I prefer to live like an old hag with a cat by myself and my couz was like YEAHHHHH RIGHTTTTTT, Aunty, you know or not she got a lot lining up but she don't wan? Cerewet queen ah this fella.. *NO COMMENT =.= AHAHAHA! But other than this usual "How's studies" "Where is your boyf" "When are you getting married when I'm not even engaged yet" We had lots of fun snapping pictures and catching up!=333 LOLOLOL
Pip and myself.. I superlove Pip's cheongsam! All three of us had the same cheongsam design this year.. =DDD
And another round of CNY lunch at the Rodrigues crib! Aunty Pat came home along with Elli and Nana!=)

I just love both girls so much.. AHHHHH! *ON NOM NOM CHEEKS!=DDD
This year I managed to "cut down" some FATS which I've been stuffing myself in campus cause that's what I'll do if I'm stress AHH! *psst.. Don't believe please proceed to my housemate.. She'll tell you everything..=P Tried on cheongsams and I had Edwin to teased me with "AIYO LOOK AT THAT TUMMY.. WATCH IT AHH!" Thank God I'm not with you right now or else I'll just kill and burn your butt off buddy..=P HAHAHAHA! But Praise Daddy God I had quite a number of compliments on the day itself..*shy shy* Thank YOU people.. I'll try to diet and workout during this Lentern season as well heh..=DDD

ESCAPE Adventure! It was really fun and exhausting at the same time.. Tried the Balancing Pole and Tarzan Rope which was quite scary because we had to be swing from one end to the other end with just.. A ROPE?=P Pip was a brave brave girl even though she had this "delayed" reaction.. *Man push Pip down.. Pip*quiet cause of INTENSE MEGASHOCK and then..*SCREAMS AHHHHHHHHHHHH! =P And myself? As usual.. Being the evil sister.. Laughing my head off..=P
Who said a girl who dresses up and loves indoor cannot survived outdoor? Wrong buddy.. WRONG..=P I'm a nature girl as well if I wanna be one..*wink

And to all Catholics out there, I wished you guys a Blessed Lentern Season! 40 days of SECRET.. Things, acts, prayers, fasting, almsgiving that you do in SECRET that only Daddy God knows.. What kind of bondages you planned to give up? For me, well, I want to have a more deeper and  meaningful relationship with Daddy God.. Pray for others MORE than myself, NEVER treat Daddy God as an "Indon" maid, Help others more, don't be too stress cause of gazillion assignments and the main "dish" FYP, try to handle relationships with patience and love (1 Corinthians 13:4) and most importantly, LOVE AND ACTION= FAITH.. Be blessed everyone!=333

No comments: