Thursday, February 7, 2013

Count Your Life with Smiles.. Not Tears..=')

First and foremost, I would like to thank my families (Daddy, Mum, Agnes, Raphael), Aunt Pat, Matthew, Aunt Rita, Aunt Sharon, Aunt Ann for celebrating this humble day with me.. They are the ones that was constantly there for me to guide me through good and bad times, they are the ones who had NEVER gave up on me till this very day.. Words can't really describe how much I would certainly willing to give my life for all of them because that's just how much I love them.. 

Next I would like to thank ALL of my beloved friends who are always and ALWAYS there for me through it all be it in personal issues, faith or relationships.. They were the ones that pulled me out of tangles in life.. They are also the ones that have always kept me alive because they're all angel in disguise.. Thank you so much for the wishes,calls,messages,skypes,videos,collages,gifts,cards,and most of all THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR ME even when the world was against me.. To name a few of them.. Rebecca, Mei Funn, Sharon, Simin, Christine, Cindy Sin Yee, Vicki, Athes, Zie Zie..=') 

Daddy God has indeed blessed me with gifts that money cant NEVER ever buy.. Loving families, True friendship and above all the divine agape love from Daddy God.. 23 years worth ups and downs, failures and success, heartbreak and love, sadness and happiness.. Last but not least, I pray that Daddy God will continue to use us as His sons and daughter so that we can continue to serve Him and only Him deserved the BEST of the BEST from us.. Amen!=3 I really had a blasting blessed time with my loved ones this year and for that.. THANK YOU DADDY GOD!=)

 P/s: More pictures on FB.. I'm quite lazy to upload right now.. LOL..=)  
P P/S: Sorry is just merely a word.. Everyone can say that they're sorry and then indulged in their old bad habits again.. Forgiveness however.. Is an ACT.. A whole new dimension whereby we'll have to turn 360 degrees of our lives in order to move forward and live life blessed..  It's almost impossible to do it BUT once one has accomplished it.. Trust me.. The feeling is beyond awesome.. Beyond superb.. Beyond words can describe.. Be blessed guys!=)

No comments: