 |
| My two beloved coursemates who happens to be my fyp group members.. Athes and Cindy! Pretty eh? Too bad they're already taken..=P AHAHAHA! |
 |
| Final
year project formal meeting.. Our beloved supervisor actually took her
time and effort to check EACH and every sentence to ammend our errors..
Sigh..We really love her and its such a blessing to have her.. :') |
 |
| We're so gonna be crazy just for this final year project thing.. Daddy God, please be the center of our group and lead us.. AMEN..=) |
 |
| US! =3 |
|
|
I'll not be able to update my blog as often as I can but I'll try to make it "alive" heh.. For now it's all about midterms and fyp plus presentations for assignments.. And I'm heading back to Penang again this weekend for my church duties AHAHA! Okays, yeap I'm kind of travelling here and there at the moment but I'll do anything for Daddy God because afterall, He is my ultimate Dad and I love Him very very much!=33 Daddy God, You deserved the highest praise and I'll do my best in serving You even if it has to start somewhere "small".. I'll continue to praise You forever and ever.. AMEN! Be blessed guys!=)
No comments:
Post a Comment