Sunday, February 24, 2013

Kerry is Coming to TowwwnnnKKKKKAMPUNG..=P

My beloved housemate Kerry came to visit us in Kampar for 3 to 4 days and today (Sat) was spent together with her..*yayness! If not I'll be really lonely in this dead old town along with my final year project and midterms AHHHH!=.= I really thank God that I'm all done with ALL 4 assignments (It's true when people said if you're dealing with fyp, assignments "side dishes" will be nothing for you..=P) Teheee.. We went to sing our lungs out at the newly opened KBox  *PRAISE THE LORD Kampar has KBOX and gymnasium now AHAHAHAHA!=P
We had dinner later one and played the Stacko! Heh! I LOVE YOU KERRY!=333
THIS.. Personally.. It's bloody true for me.. Too bad that some people will never be able to figure that out.. So the next time people come and tell me "Oh what you know about being fat or ugly or stupid?" "You've got everything.. You're smart, pretty and you're always surrounded by guys" Well you guys do not know my life so please do not judge.. Nobody knows how one can feel actually when pressure sets in and you really have got to do your best in being the BEST for your loved ones to see.. It's pressure.. Being surrounded by guys is not everything.. You can still feel alone because you know that deep within you.. They do not possess your heart.. For that.. Jer 21:11 I lift them up to You..

No comments: