Saturday, February 2, 2013

Dear February..

Dear January, you have been so good to me and dear Lord, thank You for being with me when I was afraid and thank You for all my loved ones who was there for me through thick and thin.. And dear February, the month of Love.. Please continue to be BLESSED! Amen..♥ 

First and foremost, I would like to thank all of my beloved friends that came with effort to suprise me with thy precious gifts even though it's still a bit early for me.. I was really really blur because of fyp hecticness and assignments piling up.. I'm just assignment-drunk right now.. Tired and mentally drained and nicest part, I haven't even shopped for CNY outfits yet.. Huhu.. It has always been a last minute shopping BUT I thank the Almighty God for blessing me with kind angels all around me..=')

And yes guys, thank you for reminding me that I'm getting older by the day.. Oh NOOOOOOO! 23 sounds really err....................................................... Don't even go to 24 yet buddy.. *count with fingers.. I'll still stick to 22+++ *GRIN! *FACEWALL! =P LOLOL! Nevertheless,you guys are really the BEST and I feel so blessed to be around you people.. I seriously did not expect the gifts and all and words can't really describe how HAPPY I am.. *tears of joy..=')

But above all, I thank Daddy God for giving me another chance to celebrate it with the ones that I love so much.. For me, it doesn't really matter whether birthdays are held big and grand with expensive gifts and cakes (I do not need that at all) but what is most important is that we could celebrate them with a heart of love and sincerity..

A birthday can be seen as a serious or joyful time depending on one's age and one's attitude towards life.. Another year has passed and we look back on failures and successes. We think about our goals for the future and reflect on the past year.. These are all thoughts that may came up on a birthday, but the main thing is to use a birthday as an opportunity to celebrate life and be joyful for the chance to be with friends and family..

Can't wait to be back home for TONG TONG CHIANG next weekend!=333 
Got this necklace all the way from Vietnam.. Danke schon meine liebling Kerry! I superlove it! It's always the thought that counts.. =')
A lovely heart charm bracelet from someone.. AHAHAHAHA! Someone close to me.. =)

No comments: