I know it's still early for internship fuss since I'm only going for interns at the end of my final semester which is in October but why
of all places to get for internships.. It has to be in KL? Now I'm
starting to think about all the "horrible" stuff like not spending
Christmas with my family (Not till that extend la Cat oi..=.= But
still.. STILL?!!! I want to spend more time with my family *sob sob..
Imagine spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with zee family and on
the 26th you've got to move your ass to KL for work.. THE HORROR.. OH
LORDDDDDDDDD! *FACEWALL! Even though it's not a permanent thing.. I'm
having a feeling that I'll somehow end up there for a job..
AHHHHHHH!!!!! *think positive Cat.. Pfft.. I'm not informing Dad about
this for now.. If he knows, he'll be like 110% "GO!" Sigh.. Guess I'll
try to apply again next month for SOMETHING IN PENANG.. =(
|
No comments:
Post a Comment