Monday, May 28, 2012

Semester Break Summary..;)

New semester is starting erm.. like now?=P Okay.. Plenty of stuff to update which means this might be a very very long post (not that long la..=P) Two weeks of semester break was such a bloody short break (like seriously UTAR? Seriously?=.=) Now, I'll have to "fuel" up my engine once again for this semester.. I'm actually taking 6 subjects PLUS German language (My boyf only knows Ich Liebe Dich which means I Love You in English.. =P I only know that and Danke which means Thank You..Aunty Pat, you've got to ask Uncle Wai to teach me big time.. I'm starting nada here..=P)

 And I had fun outings with my girls from CGL and I guess that's one of the most awesomest time that I had whilst sem break-ing.. And then I had nice cooking session with Mummy plus the baking.. The Pineapple Portuegese Jam Tarts was yummay yummay.. =DDD I'm also addicted with the Indian chapati we had at Kerala.. I think I'm turning into an Indian lady soon.. I'm just so FREAKING addicted to the chicken curry.. My friend told me they might have accidentely put in some "crack" into my curry..LOL.=.=

Well, there's also not so fun moments that I've got during my break.. One of my good friend, well, she experienced a break up.. And it was rather a suprise for us all because both of them was such a sweet couple together and they've been with each other for 4 years plus? Sigh, well, I guess that's life.. People don't normally get what they want and fairytales.. well.. they just happened in movies.. What I've learnt is that.. You've got to live life to it's fullest.. And maybe it will take time to heal but that doesn't mean we cannot move on.. With God's help.. We can and we will.. And for you my dearest friend, you've got US to catch you! So I don't mind you bugging me with your stories, or calling me in the mid of night.. I'm there for you! Sometimes I just thank God for my good friends because we are always there for each other and will beat the heck of those who hurt us..=P You know I superlove you!=D HAHAHA! =)

God showed me different reasons to why sometimes life that we want never did work out.. Be it in my family, studies, friends or relationship.. And we aren't perfect.. And that's why we have our PERFECT God to bring us into perfections..=D We just need to open up our hearts and minds for that.. Question is.. Are YOU willing to? So laugh at all the silly mistakes you made, learnt from it (cry if it hurts you) but at the end of the day.. Bounce back stronger because Waddaya know? You've pass another hurdle in your life with God's help and guidance by you!=D

A guy friend from my uni asked me this before "Why you still care for someone who has hurt you, who made you looked like an idiot when all you did was being friends with him, who said he has wasted all those years being with you?" My answer was "Cause I love God" .. And patience plus forgiveness did it all.. =D

Pentecost was fun in a way (Even though I wasn't feeling that good that time, I know I did a few silly mistakes here and there..  But I think I managed to "cover" it up.. =P) First time commentating for our parish Feastday was erm.. quite nerve-wracking because I wanted to do my best for God.. And plus with the new "POWAHHH" mike.. MUAHAHA! But it was good.. Because when mistakes are made, we learnt and we try to make it better aint that right?=D Thank you Uncle Pedro for the opportunity.. I shall and will do better next time!=D




Jogging was one of the activities during semester break.. And vaining of course..=P
Duty to serve The Lord..
MIB 3.. Super hilarious.. Kay actually looked very handsome in the 1960s.. while Jay.. well.. he's always handsome..=P Thumbs up!=D
Something to ponder? Amen?=DDD



No comments: