Results was out today and Praise God everything went good.. I pass all of my 6 main cores subjects (PHEW! Boy, was I mad taking 6 main dishes.. But its over now..=P) and my pointer went up as well.. CGPA was 3.117.. Heck, new semester is kicking in and so..BRING IT ON.. Nyeh.. Nothing is impossible with God.. And this is what Ill definitely believe in.. When we put our full trust in Him.. He NEVER ever fails us.. So Ill bid my semester holidays adios for now and Blessed Pantecost Feastday everyone! Heh..;)

Spending last weekend at grand's place with my baby..Have you guys heard of the famous Chris Medina "What Are Words" song? Gosh.. How we all wish that most guys are like him nowadays.. Sigh.. I teared when I heard him sang.. You guys can really feel that intense and sincerity when he sang that to his beautiful wife..:')))
No comments:
Post a Comment