Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Post-Exams ( Soon-To-Be)..=P

I need to hit to the gym soon.. PERIOD..=.=
This was taken a few days back.. Was preparing for Credit Analysis.. Was TOTALLY stress out because there was so many chapters and transactions to memorise till I had only 2 hours of sleep that day.. URGH.. I don't really think that the amount of hours you spend studying is equivalent to how well you'll do for exams because a person can spend the ENTIRE day but still, nothing will go in if you don't understand a word.. I believe in QUALITY not QUANTITY.. But for this paper, even though I had an "A" for midterm, I was still stress but thanks to someone, he managed to pull me through.. Heh..=DDD
A LOMOFIED PICTURE OF MY ERM.. STUDENT'S ID?=DDD
Law Studies was yesterday.. I think I can officially say ADIOS to Financial Inst and Banking Law.. THANK GOD!=DDD

Oh HELLO!=DDD This is my usual routine.. be it with or without exams.. I'm always INSEPARABLE WITH MY PHONE.. MUAHAHAHA!XDDD
I was chatting with my sis last night on SKYPE and she was telling me about all of her days in KL and yadda yadda and for most people who have just finished their Law exams, I think they'll be hitting the sack to "charged" their batteries for the next lap of exam.. But for me, since I love my sister sooooooo MUCH! I've decided to sacrifice my sleep and this was the result.. Skype Convo Sleep with Mulut Terbuka..=DDD

No comments: