Thursday, May 17, 2012

Memories of Childhood Times..

Look what Ive found when we were spring cleaning for grandmama in her closet.. Well actually there's piles of those pictures back in the days where we were innocent monsters.. Well.. Literally..=P but despite that.. Mama always sayang us very much.. And so are we!=DDD And the last pic was taken abt like hundred days ago..=P thats yours truly and my baby.. Yeah yeah.. I admit that I love plushies.. But only if they're cute.. Well you can ask my current boyf though.. =P Right Ah Guan? Lololol..=P Most of the guys that wanted to date me will always present how multi rich they are and knowing me.. I do not and never need wealth to satisfy my soul.. I just need what you call simple care and love.. Pretty simple huh?=D





Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yes my dear..

Catherine Faith said...

Lolol! You damn lawak man.. Sigh.. Tats why I sayang you.. And since when your spongebob now?:PPP

Unknown said...

since they merge my google acc with blogger acc.. lol.. I become square n yellow in colour =(

Catherine Faith said...

Hahaha!!! Im laughing my head off now.. Lololol!=P