Saturday, May 12, 2012

Goodbye Y2S1 Final Exams!;)

Happy Independence Day people! WOOTS! Heh.. Today marked our last paper of final examinations for all Year 2 Semester 1 people.. Managing Accounting was good (Praise The Lord) and the final lap of exam was worth the fight..

I was smiling from ear to ear when I saw the exam paper because it wasn't that tough or how I expected it to be.. Hehe.. Thank You Jesus!=DDD


 
 
And so begins our 2 weeks semester break (Yeah.. it's just for two weeks.. UTAR's very "stingy" in term of holidays..so..=P) But it's better than nothing.. I'll get to rest and catch up with my friends in Penang and my families.. Hehe.. ;)

Yumcha sessions with the girls and movie marathon soon.. And oh ya, before I head back to Penang tomorrow, I've clean all of my room and washed all the "bathroom and toilet" heh.. So now my room's sparkling clean yo!=D Happy happy joy joy!

We've done our very best in finals (with all the sleepless nights till 4am and depression-till-our-hair-was-falling-off like-nothing) With all the pimples and forgone beauty sleeps.. Now, it's time to regain them back.. LOL..

Lord, I give thanks to You for being there for me always along the way.. If I succeed, I'll give thanks to You but if I fail, I'll give thanks and praise to You as well. Amen!=))) So for now, Adios Year 2 Semester 1 and Ola Semester 2 soon! Gosh.. time flies fast.. God bless!;)

Oh yes! Goodbye notes and books for awhile and let's yumcha kao kao!=P
PENANG! I'll see you tomorrow! In the meantime now.. Time to transfer all of my latest song that I've downloaded into my playlist.. Heh..;)

This quote was taken from Spiritually Single on Facebook.. It has all the motivational and inspiring quotes the Jesus way.. And I know this quote very well.. Been there before and guess what? It made me so much more stronger than I ever was before.. and it felt GREAT! My life is so much more blessed right now.. No more tears, heartache.. Just joy with the one that I love truly.. Heh!=')

No comments: