Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pinky Promises?=)

You get into the biggest fights with the people you care about most because those are the relationships you're willing to fight for - Girlie

Are you guys familiar with this quote? Well, I'm sure everyone has heard about friendship or relationship quotes somehow or rather and to tell you the truth.. I've been into a lot of different kinds of relationships and friendships along the road of life.. Some good ones.. Some bad.. But what life has taught me is that no matter what happens, always keep in mind that true friends will never walked out on you..

I have my true friends.. I don't really need a certain number of friends but just a number of friends which I can be most certain of.. But all of them are way apart from me.. Becca is currently in the USA, Jocey is in KL, Mei Funn is in UNIMAS and some other few ones back in the island. I have my own boyfriend which I could rely on at times but being me, I prefer to be much more independent, with or without a guy in my life.. 

Thing is that.. it saddens me to see quite a few people out there whom you know love each other a lot and yet, because of one small issue.. It sparks up to be a whole lot of a "bigger" hole.. And being the middle person.. Sucks to the max.. It's like you can see all of it happening right before your very eyes.. Both parties whom you love so much has suddenly drifted further and further apart.. And there's nothing.. Nothing you can do to save it..

I know that words hurt sometimes.. Sometimes it hurts even more than actions.. But believe it or not, if one treasures something so precious, one will be able to fight till the end for it.. Even if there's misunderstandings along the way.. Aint that right?=)

Sometimes going through a period of pain itself is a healing process in a way that it gives us new life, new hope, new future.. How? By surrendering everything in the hands of God.. There's no way in life that we'll always be holding the "Champion Trophy" or "The Goddamn Loser Trophy" for the rest of our lives.. Life is a cycle.. People rise, people fall.. and for me.. Falling is good (I'm not saying we should fall all the time..=P) because it helps us to "recharged" or it sharpens us to be more mature.. more stronger.. to face whatever more that is in store for us..

But of course, during that period of sharpening, one will face tremendous pain, lost of hope, and for most of us.. We either have two choices.. To give up or to stay stronger.. And as for me, when I'm going through an emotional time of turmoil.. I know that I'm blessed.. To have my close friends and family to back me up, constantly giving me encouragements and of course above all.. Daddy in Heaven is just right beside me..=)






3 comments:

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

"But of course, during that period of sharpening, one will face tremendous pain, lost of hope, and for most of us.. We either have two choices.. To give up or to stay stronger.."

Ah dammit, fcking relates.
I'm not that strong :(

Love you, hang in there!

Catherine Faith said...

I know right..=/
Thank you dear.. I love you too!
GOD BLESS YOU!=') *HUGS!

WhiteSealz said...

:-)
Friend forever