Saturday, June 9, 2012

Have I Really Moved On?

God works a lot of wonders in our lives and sometimes, He works them in unexpected ways.. How? Well, here's my story to begin with..;)

A week ago after I came back from Penang to campus (dragging my feet all the way..=P) I met my new housemate who happens to be the same age as my lil sister, Agnes.. She's just 18 years old, cute and she's doing Foundation in Arts.. And for a start, this sweet little girl was like a "lost sheep" in campus which made me reminisced on MY own degree days in UTAR last year when I first stepped into Kampar..

I taught her how to "fight" for the crammed, everyday-packed-into-sardine-bus every morning to uni, how to read her timetable and where to photostat notes at the most cheapest price.. Then last week, she brought one of her Foundation friend to have dinner with us.. First impression I had for this friend of hers was that this girl was really cute and she's definitely not from Peninsular..

So to start my conversation with her, I asked her.."Hey! What's your name?" *smiles.. She replied " Hello, I'm P******a, but you can call me P*t " Right at that moment.. I just freezed while I was walking.. My whole mind just went "gushing back" into my past where it all happened.. I looked up and I just whisper to God saying " Yeap, this is You playing games with me again huh?" LOLOL.. And then I went and ask her again.. "That's nice.. So where are you from?".. She replied " I'm from Bintulu".. From that statement onwards, I did not know whether to laugh or to just freaked out because from that moment, I know that God was speaking to me again..

People who are very close to me will know what happened back then in 2009.. I wouldn't want to repeat abut it because it's not really a nice story to tell.. but what I know was that it gave and taught me a big lesson about being strong in life.. There was a few things that I wanted to asked from God after what happened and out of the few main things, one of them was this.. "Have I really moved on?"

And so this funny incident occured.. So during dinner, she told me that she was homesick and that she's really far away from home and since she's also a Catholic, she wanted to get some Catholic supplies but couldn't find it here in Kampar itself.. I felt a bit awkward though.. Because I used to despise this girl who has the same name as my housemate's friend because of the past.. And so does most of my close friends considering of what happened in my past relationship with a guy back then..

Now, I could easily and gladly announced that I've totally moved on.. Free from useless grudges, hatred and anger.. I told her that I'm going to St Anne this coming July and that if she wants anything from there, she'll just have to tell me.. And that we'll have prayer sessions together if she wants.. I've treated this girl like my own younger sister.. Considering she was also a freshie in uni..;)

Well God certainly work in many ways to show us that no matter what happens, He will always and always guide us through.. And that we do not have to think about what others think of us.. After all, let the first man who have not sinned cast the first stone.. We are all imperfect human beings, we make mistakes, we judge others quickly but the thing is that God never did any of these things.. He sees us as perfect as we are.. And for me, God answers a lot of my prayers through different kinds of scenario and signs.. All we have to do is just look out for those signs.. Sometimes, it's just so hilarious.. Those signs.. Like what I've told you guys.. LOLOL.. =)))

God bless you guys and have a GREAT GREAT WEEKEND!XD






Thank you for constantly being understanding when I'm very emotional at times.. Thank you for being the mature one and thank you for the support guidance you have for me even though I know that you can be one heck of a busy guy.. Hehehe.. And most of all, thank you for being there when the whole world walks out on me, stood up for me, constantly believing and accepting me for who I am instead of who you want me to be!=)))




A POLAROID PICCA OF ME BEFORE OUR HIGH SCHOOL REUNION YUMCHA SESSION! Wheee..;)

God's number is toll-free.. It operates anytime and at anywhere.. All you have to do is dial it up!=D
I found this on FB and it relates so much about most of us.. Don't you think? HAHA!

No comments: