Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Junks and Spring Cleaning

TIME FRAME BEFORE SAYING ADIOS TO KAMPAR: 1 MONTH 

I've started to clear all of my junkies in the room before going back tomorrow.. and this is only a TINY BIT of mess I'll have to clear up once I leave Kampar..*FACEWALL* So I've started to clear drawers, papers, notes etc..

PENS FROM VARIOUS BANKS I've attended workshops with!=D

Look what I've found underneath the whole pile of junkies I have in the drawer.. If it wasn't my friend that asked me I would have been blur myself..*facepalm* How on earth can that be there? Tried throwing it away but failed because I cant tear them off (plastic covered ahh @#$%! Thank you photobooth woman *sarcastic manner) thus, it'll be kept in my box in Penang..




LAST CLASS for the whole 3 years of studies is finally OVER and DONE WITH! *prance prance with gooogly eyes*

I'll be starting final exams for my last semester on this coming 5th September till 21st September and Internship will follow on the 1st October till 31st December 2013.. For all those who are not aware (most of my friends will know LOL) I'll be an intern in Project Management in Robert Bosch, Penang.. PENANG! YES! HAHAHAHA!  Cause I superlove home and once an island girl.. ALWAYS AN ISLAND GIRL! Praise the Lord! Time really do fly.. It only felt like a blink of an eye.. Those 3 years of hardwork, sweat, tears, pain, success, joy and accomplishment! I couldn't have done it without you Lord! I'll be writing up on that part of my 3 years of journey when all my exams are done.. God bless! =)

No comments: