Have you ever felt so connected that even in silence you could actually know what is inside his/her heart? That was my reply towards this weird dream I had last night.. Maybe the effect of Raya "alcohol" drinks had caught the better of me LOLOL..
This emotional haunting "disease" that I'm having is not on a daily basis.. Most of the time I would just keep myself busy so that I will not fall into it.. To put it in other words.. I prefer to run away from anything that is bad, hurtful or any negative stuff that is the last thing that you want to experience in life.. And I'm really happy with it.. This whole running away thing. Period. But above all, I thank Daddy God for constantly listening to me when I'm on this emotional "turmoil" or "self emotional battle".. If it's just some sort of a "karma" that is here as a lesson for me for rejecting guys and unintentionally hurt them.. I accept this with an open heart.. I know I deserved this test of faith..
I could always tell myself that I'm pretty sure that a guy is the right one for me when I meet him.. But that was last time.. I'm not even sure myself what I want now.. It's like my head is pretty screwed up.. Confused.. Blinded.. Someone once said that if I'm gonna be in this state then even when the right guy steps into my life, I will not have recognized him myself.. And I certainly do not want that.. So, I need God's compass.. God to put me back on track..
Dear Lord, I just want You to know that no matter how long or how hard this might get.. I will never.. NEVER lose trust and faith in You.. I know You have something really good in store for me.. Something is telling me that.. That all those silent cries and prayers sent to You will be answered in the end.. I could feel them right to my bones..

No comments:
Post a Comment