Well most guys would give me answers like " It has to be on a holiday and by the beach or if it's in the city, in an expensive hotel, on the rooftop but if it's at a beach resort it'll be after dinner like when we're in the bar or in the area where there's a piano being played or this really exclusive flashmobs where thousands of participants where actors and actresses would be dancing and singing for you with Bruno Mar's background song "Marry You" playing.." I would then *roll my eyes (it's in virtual chatting so they can't see so for those who knows me well they know how often I roll my eyes if I'm not in the mood, annoyed, "hmm"..=P)
I don't really like to ignore people.. Unless you really pissed me off.. And yes, people can be annoying at times.. I select whom I want to talk to because I'm always like that.. BUT I'm also not the "lansi" type that mixes with only "my type" of people.. If you talk to me, I'll talk to you.. It's that simple.. I don't care whether you're weird or you smoke weed or you're homosex yadda.. As long as I know my stand and where my boundary is.. To me it's fine.. My God treats people equally so who am I to judge? =D
So coming back to my story.. I'm sure most girls would want that.. Who does not? But for me, perfect is something different.. All of those are just too mainstream.. We watched them all the time on Youtube LOLOL.. And since I know my future husband is certainly not going to read whatever crap that I'm posting here.. I'm gonna share with you my Perfect Proposal Spot.. It's in *drumroll.. A CHURCH..
Just imagine one day while I'm busy preparing myself to serve during Sunday's morning mass, blur as usual and unaware LOLOL and suddenly "that question" is being popped right in front of the projector screen.. Big and wide.. In front of God as the witness.. God.. Hmm.. *goes blank mode and speechless.. I guess that would be the most AMAZING gift that one will ever give to me..It's beautiful beyond words could ever describe.. Far more better than fancy exclusive restaurants or under the romantic Eiffel Tower or "The Greatest Flashmob Proposal".. A sincere heart surrounded by beloved family and friends and above all God in His precious peaceful home is much MORE than anyone could ever ask for.. So yes.. My PERFECT Proposal Spot would definitely be in my second home.. The church.. Oh well.. It's never a harm to dream right? *pouts* God bless you guys!


No comments:
Post a Comment