~In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love~
Friday, September 7, 2012
I'm Still Looking Up..;)
Look at what my silly but adorable housemate has decided to stick on my room wall.. Shoo sweet die me nia.. HAHA! Thankius sayang Kerry.. Am gonna miss you when you grad.. WE GAMBATEH TOGETHER YO! God sees everything.. and those who work really hard shall be fruitfully rewarded.. Trust me.. ADD OIL! JIA YOU JIA YOU!;)
P/s: By the way.. First paper was today.. And I can proudly announced that I did it quite well.. ONE NAILED KAO KAO.. Next up on Thursday.. *fingers crossed.. AMEN AMEN!=D
Brief updates about both my beloved siblings.. Am so bloody proud of my third sis, Pip for her excellent PMR forecast results.. Her Math went shooting up tremendously (Praise God) cause I was working really hard to put everything into her mind (formulas,calculations) as fast as possible because her trials was really near and since she was not really in the mood of studying (Sometimes, a lil brainwashing will do the trick..=P).. Agnes? Well, that woman is currently in KL for her modelling job with SP Modelling Agency.. Lots of event for her.. I've been patiently keeping tracks on her and reminding her of where she stands.. So all is good with God's guidance and light..*breathe sigh of relief.. Lord, guide us.. May we all go according to your will and course of change in life.. I'm still looking up.. Not giving up..=)))
To end my post, here's one of my favourite song from Jason Mraz's.. I Wont Give Up..;)
No comments:
Post a Comment