Sleeping time used to be from 1 till 10 am.. Now it's 4 am till 7 am.. Afternoon power nap 11 am (AFTERNOON?!=.=) till 1 pm.. Oh well, welcome to University life people.. But I could give up like most of them now.. I could go party and do whatever the heck I wanna do cause I obviously have life like the others as well.. But I don't have a choice.. I only have ONE chance.. One shot.. If I messed this up.. I can say adios.. People dont really understand and that's OK.. Sometimes I really do envy my friends who are just so laid back,flunked papers and dont mind paying 800 bucks just to repeat it again (Do you guys even know how hard your parents had to earn the 800 bucks child? Even to earn 50 bucks you'll have to slot like fark man..=.=) Money don't grow on trees.. *speechless..
I can't waste my time here.. I really need to bust my ass in order to get what I want.. In life.. In everything.. There was one of my housemate's friend (who's a senior) that took Business Finance for three times and was sitting for it this semester as well.. And she told us the paper was difficult like fark.. If you were to tell my Dad this, He would have said "STOP STUDYING and don't waste my money already. Go work at once." I took Business Finance last semester and the paper for this semester was really simpler compared to last sem (I'm not kidding you.. It was very direct.. Free marks). But like I've said, different people are different indeed.. So I'm not asking for more.. I just need strength and God with me.. And PLEASE PLEASE make time fly faster..
Cause right now.. I just feel like a freaking hamster running laps over laps over laps without ending.. But like what someone told me.. You're already in pain so made the pain worth it.. I'm not giving up even though I really feel like doing that EXACT thing right now.. Looking at the bright side and thinking it far.. We'll all eventually finish the race.. I just don't want to regret not doing something that I thought I can do if I've not give up hope.. FAITH.. You're already Faith.. Live it up and carry your cross.. No need to worry about what's in stored at the end of it.. Just keep running and lift everything up to Him.. He knows what He's doing..
It doesn't matter where we go in life, who or what we've become.. I learnt to trust in Christ no matter what circumstances life might bring to us.. I only have ONE life.. ONE chance.. So make it worth it.. How? Put your trust in God and let God drive your life.. And stop being a nosy body about knowing everything and about the future.. God is really amazing most of the time.. Because every single time I'm about to give up.. Crying on my bed thinking about life sometimes and how cruel it can get.. God whispers "Faith, get up.. wipe your tears and follow Me.. I know you're exhausted but believe in Daddy, everything will be fine".. And I did just that..=')
No comments:
Post a Comment