My kakak Kerry and yours truly.. Dear Kerry, it sucks that you'll have to leave that soon.. Sigh.. But I guess that's life.. People come and people go.. But the friendship will always be there.. Therefore I wish you all the very best in life.. Keep soaring high above and reach for the skies.. Be that humble friendly young woman I once knew when I stepped into Westlake 1377.. Be that young woman who would always treasure friendship and who would always hear me out and all my crapiness.. LOL.. Be that young woman who would always laugh and think positively.. You're a GREAT GREAT friend, gifted in everyway.. I'll see you soon for your graduation.. BE POSITIVE AND BE SURE THAT YOU WILL GRADUATE SOON! UTAR DON'T RULE US.. WE RULE UTAR!=PPP It's all up in our hands to make what we wanna make out of life.. and for you babe, I know you'll go far.. DROP BY PENANG AND WE'LL HIT THE TOWN IF YOU HAVE THE TIME! And last but not least.. I hope our paths will be crossed again.. I hope and pray..=))) *BIG HUGS!=DDDD
|
No comments:
Post a Comment