Thursday, August 30, 2012

Let The Battle Begin..

I'm going to update my blog for the last time before I officially begin the battle of my final exams for this semester.. The semester has officially ended again (Y2S2).. How time flies yo! Study week is already here.. Damn, I've been busting my ass since last 2 weeks ago (reading and hibernating like nobody's business).. Such a BIG-L (L.A.M.E) =.=

We've got back most of midterm marks and I'm really happy to be getting 2 As so far for the 2 subjects that we've received yesterday.. CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and MBM (Monetary and Banking Management).. It was quite shocking because our CRM sir was telling us that there's only 5 people who got A for his paper and a whole lot of students getting B+,B- and Cs (thank God no one failed)..

Presentations went well (Praise the Lord for that).. I just can feel that I'm going to "suffer" for finals if I wanna achieved what I wanna achieved.. DEANS LIST.. Why run half of the race if you're already halfway there? Everything is possible with God by your side (And I truly believe He is always).. I'm actually going back for study break on Friday (MERDEKA! and Merdeka to us Year 2 Sem 2 people..=P), gotta bust my ass off for finals.. Push up babe! Push up! =)))

Thank You Lord for the many blessing that you have bestowed upon me.. All of my success wouldn't be possible without Your help..I just hope and pray that You'll be with me through it all.. And of course, gratitudes goes to my families and caring friends.. Thank you.. I really appreciate it..  And anothe rgreat news is that.. Last night, while I was chatting with "someone".. I have gotten this great news that this "someone" isn't graduating in Negeri Sembilan.. He's graduating in Penang.. Eastin Hotel (lagi near my house..=P) HEHEHEHEHE.. So happy and proud of you! I never did attend any of my exes graduation even though I wanted to (sniff) but thanks to Him, I shall definitely row my boat in Nov if everything is good..=DDD *all smile..
Ki siaoness at The Voice (Kampar's sort off Redbox like..=P)

DE-STRESS YO! *sing our lungs out!=PP Kim Ying, Kerry and I went to sing K after days of hibernating in our rooms studying.. SIGH.. Ke lian..=(((
Drinks to quench our thirst after ki-siao-ing in the room..=D
Next day, dessert at Secret Recipe..
*pose of the infamous duckface..=P =DDDDDDD
WESTLAKE!!!! This is my place (2nd home) for a year plus.. Another year more and I'll officially bid farewell..=(
Kim Ying, Nick and Xavier playing Diamond Dash before dinner..
And here's my latest fav song.. Katy Perry's "Wide Awake"..The lyrics sings everything about how I feel right now..;) 
 

No comments: