Tuesday, August 7, 2012

You Do Not Exist.

Back for another round of ramblings.. Oh well what can I say about the past week? Well, it was rather emotionally draining I would say.. HAHA! What not? With midterm (The oh dreaded Econometrics which was a bloody battle unfortunately, but I did my best so I'll just gave everything up to God) and some other personal stuff which is too public to rant about here. What I can say is that I'm really happy with what I've achieved and for me, life is like a banquet. If you want something, go all out to get it. God's blessing is abundant and they can fit more than what you can ask for.

It's not being greedy or anything but God is willing to give us even more than what we can asked (but of course, dont forget to give thanks to Him as well when victory is achieved). That's how great our God is. But what traumatised me the most was this past of mine. Everything went wrong because of one mistake and I do admit that I'm equally to be blame but single sided blaming me isn't fair at all. Afterall, the person who started the mess wasn't me (I was just too blind to see what's even happening) and I've never held nor spread grudges. So things were pretty *how to put it.. Disappointing? And the "propaganda" was spread to some people who are my friends as well ( I do know since last year but I didn't utter anything because my patience limit level was just beyond the other human being.. But if I did not say anything doesn't mean I do not know) but I've reached the limit when my bestie (even though I'm not that close to her, I still do keep in touch with her so to "suck" out my own best friend just because I wasn't very close to her was just a sadistic move to do, cause my best friend is afterall, my friend. And she cares for everyone she loves). If I were to do this silly immature act as well, I would have single handedly won the battle because by law, you have breached the "contract" or what I say.. Empty promises?

But I forgave. Like many times and many craps made, I still do forgave. Only this time, I shall not forget. I just hope and pray that someday, one will see and reflect whether what one is doing now really am reflecting what one has taught to me last time. About being the bigger person? About letting go? I cherished every single moment we had (the good ones) and lessons learnt from the bad. So please, if one has nothing better to say, I just suggest one say nothing at all. Because action speaks louder than words. And I do know that one is constantly surrounded by "negative" energy and because of that, I don't blame one but it's starting to eat everything up. You're actually living in an illusion because you think that everyone has got something to say about you or your relationships when mind you, nobody is saying or uttering anything.

I care as a friend. But I wont care as much anymore cause for one, that's not my responsibility but like always, I'll pray and I just hope that one day you'll realised that the world doesn't really revolved around you. I've moved on and so did you but to spread unnecessary rumors about the past doesn't really reflect you're moving at all. Anyway, last week was definitely an emotional battle for me. Despite the whole emotional trauma thing, I was strong enough to go through it and of course, with the help of all my AMAZING FRIENDS and Daddy GOD. You guys rock to the max and I'm really BLESSED TO HAVE YOU GUYS IN MY LIFE..=')

The collage version of friends that was made for International Friendship Day.. AHHHHH! There's so much more pictures but this was the best that I could find.. Heh..  Thank you for standing through all of the emo rantings, the fights and happiness we shared.. You guys are just one of a kind. The kind of friends that will not tell what that one wants to hear but what NEEDS to be heard, even though it will hurt but that's the best part. You make me hurt now than to be hurt forever.. I'm blessed indeed..=)

No comments: