It's not my style to post such emo post but I seriously need to let it out here..=(
There's something that you guys have to know about me..Before I came into university, I vowed never to let ANY GUYS hold my heart just so they could just play with it and chucked it away later on. I just don't wanna go through this pathetic cycle ever again. I'm in control for MY life. And my heart ONLY belongs to Him. Nobody but Him.
I'm trying really hard right now because honestly, I've been "battling" with my emotions since the beginning of last semester. I don't wanna fall in love just yet. And to counter that "like" I have to that certain guy, I've been treating him pretty badly. (Well, that's me..I'll push people away.) I know he likes me a lot.
But I really don't want to have any distractions right now. This is my only chance to shine and shoot high up. I've been telling this to my mum and my aunt. And they agreed. And as much as I do felt something for him (I don't usually have anything for ANY guys except for my past but now I guess things change a lot..And I know it's because of Him)
He said he will wait. Well, he wont wait that long. Because I'm really sorry to say, I will do whatever it takes to make him forget about me. I'm not for him. He deserves better. And mine.....hasn't arrived just yet.

2 comments:
:-)
=D
Post a Comment