Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'm a Hearbreaker..='(

Dear Lord,

Please forgive me..I really feel so bad right now..I didn't mean to mess things up..Tonight, I've broken a guy's heart. Tonight, I've made him cry. Because of my total silence for him. That cold treatment I'm giving him. I'm so sorry. It's not that I wanted too. I just want him to know that he's a great guy. And I really have no intentions watsoever to break him up. Because I do believe in Karma. It's when you make someone cry, that you'll be the next to tear. I know how he feels. Trust me. But I also know that You know what's best. And I'm leaving everything up to you. Right now, I feel that this is the right thing to do.

But can I ask You something Lord? Why are temptations always coming to me when I told You that I did not want any of them? This "guys" distractions and love dramas that I'm in no interest to join? People always say "When you're in university as a single person, you'll definitely graduate as a couple in UTAR".. Well, I'm going to prove all of this nonsensical things wrong. Sometimes, I just don't know how people can move on so fast. In the midst of all this distractions, I'm always thinking of that one person no matter how much I hated this person. I still do care. Even if we're strangers. I still do care. I still do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its part of growing. Don't worry much