But for me, life is pretty much simple..As long as I'm happy and passionate with what I'm doing right now..I'm really content, and I thank God for everything..Most people told me.."Hey Cat, you better settle with a rich guy la..Better for you. You don't have to strive so hard for your periuk nasi and you can get watever you want..anything you want" Who doesn't want that? You get to live in a mansion, dine in five star hotels everyday..I WANT THAT AS WELL..But...Will I be happy? If I get all of those material wealth? Hmm..I doubt so..=)
I want more than material wealth can offer..=P I want happiness, peace, love..Something that not every man can offer and not every women can get..And one of the reason was that I've been brought up nicely by my Mommy and Daddy..not to aim for material wealth so much..Heh! Money is very important but it's not everything.. (it's just a paper anyway, why the fuss?Hmm) God on the other hand is a total different story..He has EVERYTHING mankind are looking for..LOVE, JOY, PEACE, HAPPINESS etc etc..Amen?=)
Coming back to uni life, we had our our first presentation and "catwalk" for Professional Ethics and Manners last week..Sorry for the late updates..=.= So here it is! =)

Pei Yee and I had to "catwalk" for the wrong business conference attire thus, we came out with a school girl look..Pretty much simple..Top and mini skirt and Pei Yee with her casuals..;)
The nice part was that I got to make up for my darlings Ah Mei and Lay Xian LOL! No worries..It was just mostly natural colors so there weren't any smoky effects and they look really adorable!=DDD

No comments:
Post a Comment