Monday, November 28, 2011

Sexuality Moral Campaign!;)

Sorry for the late of updates once again..HAHA! I'm finally back from Penang after a very short break from studies (3 DAYS ONLY..=.=) Went out with my girls for Breaking Dawn (It was so AWESOME POSSUM! OMG..I superlove Bella's wedding gown)..It was decent sweet in front but bold and daring behind because it has a "transparent" design..hehe..And Edward Bella's PERFECT HONEYMOON GETAWAY (Their room was just beside the beach) and of course the storyline..The birth of their baby..Renesmee..=)




Then we marked the END OF OUR MORAL CAMPAIGN for our 3 years of Degree studies..Hehe..=DDD I was the humble Master of Ceremony along with my friend, Derrick..And everyone else who were involved in the drama that touched on the issue of Sexuality..WELL DONE GUYS! You guys did a very great job..We did so many things (including sleepless nights practicing) at a very short period of time..Semuanya last minute! HAISH!=.= But nevertheless, you guys deserved a pat on the back..;)


Ever since I came to UTAR..my "nervousness" about being with the crowd has totally vanished..Because every single semester..We'll have at least 3 to 4 presentations..So I can officially "preach" or shout/scream to the crowds now..=P


This was just a fraction of what the Decor team (Yours truly, Pei Yee, Lay Xian, Mei mei, Annise, Ah Sai) did..ALL HANDMADE PEOPLE!=DDD


Me and my gorgeous darling, Cheryl..Derrick's girl..Aint she gorgeous?=))) <3


My adik angkat/kakak angkat..whichever comes according to the situations la..LOL..When I needed help in terms of advice..she's always there to guide me..And if she's down..I'm always there to brighten her up again..Right Ah Mei?*hugs tight!=)


DECOR TEAM!!!!!=DDDD


Credits to Pei Yee for this picture..i was so damn busy narrating the drama and talking and practising with the pelakon-pelakon..I barely had time for taking pictures..GAH! Thanks for all of the supporter friends (Sin Ling, Pei Rou, Alice Chow and everyone whom I've not mention but came) We're very very touched..hehe..=DDD


Drama 1 started.. It's about this couple named Jack and Rose who were happy couple until Jack found out that his beloved wifey is a lesbo (ouch..=.=) So he did everything he could including changing his sex for her to become a gorgeous SEXY (Ahem..Watch the vid on FB..=P) LENG LUI..=PPPP


Rose and Jack at a formal dinner..


Rose proposing to Mimi..her les partner..


LUCKY DRAW SESSIONS!=DDD


Drama 2..Was about Rosie and Chu Kang (somebody refresh me about PCK..=P) and they were happy couples as well but Rosie was "mandul"..Couldn't get pregnant even though they've "done " it for SATU JUTA KALI (Ahem..according to the script..=P) so in the end..Hubby cheated on her and had sex with her..and she conceived..but with HIV..Poor thing right?=.=


Credits to the most FAV "actress" of the century! Lim Han Foong! I salute you! Without you..The campaign will not be a successful one as well..My tummy nearly burst because of you..=PPP HAHAHAHA!XDD


OUR SEXUALITY CAMPAIGN TEAM! XDDDD

Tonight was raining pretty heavily..At first I wanted to take taxi to get back to my campus hostel because I didn't wanna "ma fan" people (it's just me I guess..=P) Reached to Kampar.. Called for taxi but unfortunately the uncle didn't want me..=P He was out of "ops" for today..so I waited for a moment like a poor puppy so fine..I decided to call one of my guy friend to fetch me to the hostel..=P He did asked me at first but I told him I can go back on my own with the taxi but hmm..I don't know why that uncle was out of service tonight..So wat to do? And it was raining some more..Reached the house..Some "sot" fella was willing to stand in the rain just to open the door for me..If you're reading this..You're a serious SOT case..=P I'm really pissed right now.. Do not get sick just because of me OK.. I don't wanna be the cause of you falling sick.. And terima kasih banyak banyak for the "hitch-a-ride"..Really appreciate it..=DDD

And BLESSED FIRST WEEK OF ADVENT! I can taste CHRISTMAS SOON! After final examinations..I'll be back home again! Heh..Can't wait Cant wait!XDDD Till then..STUDY MODE= ON!;)

P/s: Since this is my personal blog..I would like to congratulate someone who has been an important person in my life once (even though he's not reading this).. I'm really proud of you..Because even though I wasn't able to be with you for your final year.. 2 years was enough for me to see your struggles..tears..sweat and pain..walking up down the hill..be in some Stoneageland where there's no signal at all..(I'm also experiencing it now so I can totally relate to it exclude the Stoneage la..Kampar is Stoneage but still got signal..=P) So you totally deserved a toss of congrats.. Even though we're totally strangers now..You're never out of my prayers..I still do pray for you and I'm really happy that you could share your joy with your families and friends.. If we were still friends..I would have done something really crazy to you..so you're very lucky..=D And as for me..I'll continue to work real hard for the next 2 years..C'mon Cat..you can do it! FIRST CLASS ALL THE WAY! TEHEE!XDDD



No comments: