Saturday, November 12, 2011

I'm Gonna Cheer You With Pom Poms!=DDD

To my dearest sister, Agnes Vanora Tan!=) I'm sorry I can't write them on Sunday because my weekends are being filled with really hectic Moral Campaign rehearsal and dramas and so on..BUT.....

The reason I'm writing this post is that I know you're going to read them soon..And because you're busy with your revisions and I can't be on the phone for hours with you even though I miss you hecks (Don't perasan here please..=P ) and we had a very long chat just now..I know how you feel because I've been through it before..Scared, nervous, feeling lost a bit, stress to the MAX but when you're in those times..All you need to do is PRAY.

I really wish I could help you (if can, sit for you also boleh la..=P) but I can't..Everyone has their own battle and for this round..the battle is for you..And it's the last hurdle of high school examination that you'll have to face (there's TONNES more difficult life hurdles when you grow later on but that's another story la..heh) ..So do it well! It's actually all in your mind..Ignore that voice that calls you to quit and tells you that you can't do it because you know..deep inside you..There's another voice telling you that you can do it..Listen to that voice and you won't go wrong..=)

Here's one motivation for you! Know that you're not alone and that you're MORE than what you think you can do..DO AND FIGHT till the very end and do your very best..Do not fear cause He'll be with you..Trust me..=) We're proud of you in anything that you do..I'll BE WITH YOU THROUGH THAT WHOLE 2 WEEKS OF HELL..Even though I'm also having my workloads of HELL..HAHA! We'll do it together..And always remember Jeremiah 29:11..*hugs tight!♥♥♥ I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ANNOYING TUPAI! =DDD




HAHAHA! Look at the awesome baju kurung..Reminds me so much of my high school moments last time..=) HAPPY GRADUATION NEYBEAR! You're "unofficially" off-the-hook for now..until SPM is over..=P Heh!


Aww..='))) Agnes and Nabila, one of her bestie..Heh..Becca! I think I will remember you when I see this picture..=DDD

No comments: