Monday, August 22, 2011

Patches from Last Week In Penang!;)

Met with Charmaine after mass in CHS last weekend when I came home (13 AUG 2011)! Missed her soooo much! She's like my little baby sister and it's so good to be back last week..For a moment though..HAHA! Daddy went straight to pick me up so ended up..wearing a semi formal wear to church..*nods head..Everyone thought I was already working or something..And Charmaine told me that I'm having a very good FLAT tummy..Well, maybe we should take her for dinner and see if my tummy's still flat after dinner shall we?=PPPP

Bought Groupons online for macaroons and yes! Macaroons have finally arrived to the Pearl of the Orient..it's actually in Four Season Bakery..Straight from France..=DDD

I actually left my camera at home because I'm going home for study break next week..So all of my Straits Quay pictures were in it..Got this from Google! They're actually pretty much the same..They have 6 flavours which are chocolate, cafe, vanilla, pistachio, raspberry and citron..and my fav's choc and raspberry..It's really good..;) Shannon darling wanted to taste them bad as well so I was asking her whether she wanted some from me or not..FOC..Don't paiseh..I won't makan orang want..You and I need some sugar..Don't have to worry about sugar overload..=P HAHAHAHA! If only you can come have dinner with us on Raya day itself in Penang..HAISH! I salute you girl..You're staying all the way in Kampar till final ends..=DDD

WE went Straits Quay at night! Heh! And it was nice..Sceneries I meant..The buildings and shopping mall was erm..not that bad la..very limited stores available and they're like SUPER DUPER EXPENSIVE!=.= New Tesco has opened!XDDD

Wanted to go for a "bad girl" look again and my boots are collecting dust in the cupboard so I thought of giving them a little stroll at night in Straits..Actually both Agnes and I got the boots for almost 100 bucks per pair in Forever 21..Coming to think of it, most of my clothes are from F21..GOODNESS..HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! And I'm going to be 22 next year..=PPP


Mummy bought the BIG HOLY COMMUNION HOST for us for supper! HAHAHAHAHA! Kidding..=P It's actually Kueh Piring for some of you guys who do not know..Tasted exactly like the host and looks like ONE TOO! Only that it's bigger and everyone can enjoy them...=P The Holy Communion host is specifically for practising Catholics only..;)

FINALLY! I can actually bring my baby to Kampar and practice like CRAZY! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! Daddy finally allow me to bring my baby to campus..=DDDDD *jumps for joy!

This was taken when I got so dead tired from cooking lunchie for both my sisters..And guess what they did to me..Yeah..And Patrick was "berpakat-ing" aka plotting with them as well..so Patrick got "grounded" by me..How? Take him back to Kampar and no more nice nice Penang comfy bed for a week..=PPP

Final exams just around the corner! I think in less than 3 weeks..2 WEEKS PLUS TO BE EXACT! Stress..That's why I came back to Kampar for a week..to really study my ass off for a moment before I proceed back to Penang for Raya break..Mummy's planning to have some special lunch and dinner with the families during Raya.. "Lau juak" sikit..=DDD


Am I nervous? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? OF COURSE I AM!=.= But whenever I'm nervous I'll always pray before I do anything..Be it in exams or on stage or performance yadda..God is always with us..And whenever I pray to Him, I can always feel that calm sensual breeze around me whispering to me that everything's going to be fine..The only way is that we go all out there and DO OUR VERY VERY BEST! And leave everything to Christ for Him to decide..We can't leave everything to Him without making an effort for ourselves..Success can only be achieved if there's effort, determination, and strength from God..and don't forget..HEALTH!=DDD

P/s: To all of my coursemates out there, BREAK BOTH LEGS and let's kill/slay/smash/burn those papers down shall we? ALL THE BEST AND HAVE FUN STUDYING!=P I mean it..When you have fun doing something that you WANT to do instead of doing something that you're FORCED to do..You'll achieve great..God bless!*wink

No comments: