I asked her to stay but she wouldn't listen
She left before I had the chance to say
Oh
The words that would mend the things that were broken
But now it's far too late, she's gone away
Every night you cry yourself to sleep
Thinking: "Why does this happen to me?
Why does every moment have to be so hard?"
Hard to believe that
It's not over tonight
Just give me one more chance to make it right
I may not make it through the night
I won't go home without you
The taste of your breath, I'll never get over
The noises that she made kept me awake
Oh
The weight of things that remained unspoken
Built up so much it crushed us everyday
Every night you cry yourself to sleep
Thinking: "Why does this happen to me?
Why does every moment have to be so hard?"
Hard to believe that
It's not over tonight
Just give me one more chance to make it right
I may not make it through the night
I won't go home without you
It's not over tonight
Just give me one more chance to make it right
I may not make it through the night
I won't go home without you
Of all the things I felt but never really shown
Perhaps the worst is that I ever let you go
I should not ever let you go, oh oh oh
It's not over tonight
Just give me one more chance to make it right
I may not make it through the night
I won't go home without you
It's not over tonight
Just give me one more chance to make it right
I may not make it through the night
I won't go home without you
And I won't go home without you
And I won't go home without you
And I won't go home without you
I'm so addicted to this Maroon 5's song right now..especially this one..LOL!=.=
Well, tonight was very silent to be exact..I'm not having anything important to do..Just waiting in the midst of finals to come..Which will be on early September..I'm actually in the middle of the "preparation" exclude tonight that is because I was just giving myself a one day break cause Quantitative Technique 2 was just over last Saturday (6 Aug 2011)..Heh! =)
It was purely movie marathon just now..And series..AIYO..Sungguh boring lo Kampar..no offence Kampar-ians..LOL! XDDD It's a very nice place to study because the area is so peaceful and serene surrounded by the famous UTAR lakeside..But there's very limited entertainment..I'm not talking about clubs and bistros but there's no movie theater considering that I'm a movie maniac..THANK GOD FOR THE TORRENT DOWNLOADER!!!!XPPP
It was purely movie marathon just now..And series..AIYO..Sungguh boring lo Kampar..no offence Kampar-ians..LOL! XDDD It's a very nice place to study because the area is so peaceful and serene surrounded by the famous UTAR lakeside..But there's very limited entertainment..I'm not talking about clubs and bistros but there's no movie theater considering that I'm a movie maniac..THANK GOD FOR THE TORRENT DOWNLOADER!!!!XPPP
Was watching Single Ladies Season 1 just now..It's quite popular in the USA now..Similar to Gossip Girl but this one's more towards the "Black" culture..instead of only white people in it..hehe..It's about the stories of each four women who's struggling with relationships, careers and their personal lives.. Rating: 4.5/10..
A romantic drama about a Chicago librarian with a gene that causes him to involuntarily time travel, and the complications it creates for his marriage. Rachel McAdam's super hot here as usual..=P Rating: 6/10..=D
Somewhat reminds me of Freaky Friday..It's about this two next door neighbors Nell Bedworth and Woody Deanne who have the total opposite personalities ended up being in each other's bodies after they were arguing in a museum in front of the Astec God..Hilariously funnay and a lil twist of romance at the same time! Not bad..;)
Ahh! One of my childhood favourite movie..Was just watching it..It's about this young journalist named Josie Gellar who was assigned to be an undercover in a high school scene (she had a very bad experience during her time of high school being in a lower "popularity stats") where she met this bachelor teacher Sam..I think Michael Vartan is hot in here..Heh! =D ♥ *copy paste from Fb!=P Rating: 8/10!=D
Seriously, if some smart people would just come and open up a movie theater here or something, they will be millionaires in just let's say..A MONTH?=P Was just telling that to my coursemates..LOL! This afternoon we had our Pengajian Malaysia drama rehearsal..everything was pretty good so we're keeping our fingers crossed!;)





No comments:
Post a Comment