Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Let's Get Down To Serious Talk!;)

It's going to be just a brief post for tonight because I'm so freaking tired..If it wasn't for my friend that has been bugging me to update more about my life..I would be so lazy to even touched them..=P

Basically we had our Pengajian Malaysia forum cum drama presentation today..My last presentation for this semester! YAY!=P But because most of the request I've got saying that I SHOULDN'T upload our forum cum drama here in my blog nor FB..So sorry people that it wont be uploaded..HAHAHAHA! =P If you guys wanna see it, come to me personally and I'll show you..And rest assured, it was FUNNAY to the point that I was refraining hard not to laugh at all from the vids taken..XP Anway, I think we did great and so does everyone else (they were mostly senior and our group was the youngest group in it..PM was our extra subject)..

Then just now, I got a call from my sister (I miss her..Can't believe I'm saying this..=P), Agnes about the career fair that happened in her school weeks ago and that she was having a dilemma of which course or path to choose after this..Because she's actually having SPM this year..And because she's my sister, I want the best for her..Knowing her, she always has this passion in the "entertainment" field..Broadcasting, Public Relation, Hospitality and Management kind of thing..=)))

So she told me that she wanted to take Hotel and Management as her course and apparently my Dad wants her to be in Penang and he gave a strong "NO" to KL..=P HAHAHAHA! So she was asking me whether it would be good if she takes that as her path..So, as much as I know, Hotel and Management is a good career but it's tiring (all jobs are) and for you to reach to the top, it's kind of very difficult because that was what my aunt told us..She has been in the hotel line for years and years..And she's now an Event Director in Traders..Aunt Veron even told her son Matt not to take this course because you will have to slot with not so much income as well..=(

Unless you're considering to work in the overseas then that's a different story..Coming from someone who is an expert in the hotel line, I'm sure she wants the best for all of us as well..So I was telling Agnes that if she wants to travel and if H&M is her passion, then she should take that but she has to be able to weigh the cons like the wages per month (money isn't everything but is essential for us to survive, you guys have to admit that as well) and you don't just own a whole line of hotels in just a nick of time..Even with a degree, everyone has to start from the bottom again.. Well, that's according to Aunt Veron..So I told her why not take something like Public Relations instead? Since she loves communicating and socialising with people?=DDD

But honestly, the course that I'm taking now..Yeah, it brings you big bucks in the future if you work in multinational investment companies, but the job is going to be hectic as hell, you will have no life, no social stats, and you will have clients who would knock and call you asking for their investments in the middle of the night as what Aunt Pat told me..She's got a friend who graduated as the same course as me and she got herself working in at peak hours but earning a 5 digit salary..Sounds nice right? =P

But I shall heed her advise as well as Mummy's to study hard and to graduate good first before I start thinking of the "NO LIFE CAT!" for the first 3 or 4 years of my job search..AHH..We still have a long way to go..I shall let God do the thinking job for me..=DDD
For now..I'm loving my life because I'm always surrounded by amazing God-given friends aas well as my SUPER AMAZING families!=DDD

Just to share with you guys about what Agnes told me, Mummy and Daddy is always very cute when it comes to buying food and I've seen them many times before. Mummy will always say that she didn''t want that particular food but Daddy will always buy that food no matter what Mummy says..Because he knows that she likes that food and in the end, DANG! Daddy always win..=P Mummy ate the food in the end even though she said she didn't like them..=P

Coming to think of it, my parents have gone through a lot together..Somewhat personal here..I mean c'mon, let's be general..Being in marriage for a very long time, there will always be ups and downs together and I'm proud to say that despite all the storms and "hurricanes" that both my Mum and Dad had to go through..God always make them strong together..to give and take with one another..And I want that in my life..I want to have a guy who's strong enough to withstand obstacles, good and bad together with me..Like my Mum and Dad, who are still strong after 20 years plus of marriage..I've seen so many divorces these days and young couples who has just gotten married..single moms and all..It's a pity to see that in our world..and what's worst is that children are affected the most..=(


But that exclude the "romantic" moments they had together..*went out supper on a motor without us and you guys left us without a key to the house..=.= I shall remember that Mummy! XP

Anyway, here's our pics of our PENGAJIAN MALAYSIA FORUM!=P And oh ya, 3 MORE DAYS TO PENANG! XPPP

Senator-senator sekalian bersama dengan tetamu khas yang dijemput..Miss Chia Sin Ling sebagai Speaker dan Ho YekChin sebagai Setiausaha..=D

US with our PM lecturer!=DDD

And this was our group! Heh!;)

The white team for that day..they weren't actually wearing all white but light colors..can consider la..=PPPP

Kumpulan hitam aka the dark side *quoting SLing..=P And Yen Ni! Ni choar sum mok? High 5-ing ah? Ish ish..Very adorable as always..Hehe..

P/s: I can proudly announce that my Hokkien is back..MOST OF THEM! Wa eh hiao kong hokkien uah liao lo..Damn! It's good to be back to my half origin..=P Tan chieh kopitiam ai order pun eh hiao liao, hehehe.. Hokkien uah ta tiok ai oak eh..Wa si th'ng lang mah..right or not? Half la..=P My grandmama in heaven is gonna be so proud of me!=DDDDD


No comments: