Friday, August 5, 2011

Life Has Been So Far!;)

Sowie for the lack of updates people! I've been pretty much busy with assignments, presentations and MIDTERMS to be exact! Until there was one of my friend who asked me why was I having such tonnes of exams and all..Well people, if you're a university student in UTAR..YOU'RE TIED DOWN TO EXAMS FOR LIFE!!!! URGH! Sometimes I hated it but what to do? That's the life of university students! Wait till you step into working life..=P

We had presentation for the past 2 weeks..And it was Management Principle where unfortunately I had to be the leader of my AMAZING group of friends..=P HAHAHAHAHA! Unfortunate because I'm being very particular about datelines..so you'll definitely see me sulking if I didn't get your report on time..But no hard feelings OK dearies? HAHA! You guys were GREAT and we did GREAT that day! Sounded like a bunch of professors explaining all the complex words..=P

And I went back to Penang to be with Aunt Pat cause she's leaving on the 5th of Aug already..which is TODAY..=((( I had fun with her though.Even though it was just for a short period but we did had fun..Hehe..She bought for me a lot of ridiculously expensive stuff..and above all, the talks and advise that she gave me..And of course with Mummy's as well..Really priceless..I shall do my best in whatever I'm out to do! That's a promise!=DDD

I've moved out into a much better single room now! For all of you guys who arent aware of..Hehe..It was Daddy's idea of getting a comfy single room..For now I can just shower bare naked without anyone noticing me..=P KIDDING!XP And thank you so much for the kinds souls that helped me moved..Some of them even skipped classes to helped..PAISEH!=.= You guys really are kind people..Chin Thye, Jsen and Sin Ling! And all the others who wanted to helped but was forced by me to stay in campus..because you all have classes for goodness sake!=.= And Ah Hau! Thanks for the transport..I can now pronounced that I FINALLY OWN A SINGLE ROOM! MUAHAHAHAHA!XDDDDD

And then yesterday, I had a great time with Uncle Martin and Shirlyn along with Ah Em and Huai Ling..They're my cousins, uncle and aunt..Hehe..Dad's side..In Butterworth..Uncle Martin is a very hardworking man in the business field..full with authority and you can never play a fool with him..unlike Daddy you see..=P Daddy is more of silliness and we like him for that as well..Reminds me so much of Agnes and I huh?=DDD

But what strikes me that day was when he asked me about the fundamental core of Catholic churches and I do know that people, who are Christians will always comment on the "idols and statues" around our churches and all..What he said makes logic and what he quotes is also logical because it was in the Bible you see..=))) But to make it clear..I shall write it down in my blog OK? Well, I'm not very well verse in Bible quotes and all but what I've learnt from my Catholic teachers and priest is that..We do not worship idols or statues..NEVER..The statues are just a rememberance of what God looks like..Even though none of us have ever seen how EXACTLY GOD looked like..=P And second, it's a form of a "focal" point for us..You see..When you close your eyes..sometimes..people can be distracted..whether by noise or smell of whatever right?

So pictures or statues are just there so that we can FOCUS..Not worship..And we never WORSHIP MARY..Honouring and worshipping is a TWO different words..We honoured Mary as the Mother of God..Mother of Christ..and we prayed to her so as to interceed for us, poor sinners of the world so that Christ, her Son, will hear us..It works better that way..Because there's two links rather than one..And sometimes, we're just weak sinners..whereas Mary..she has gone through a lot..The Wedding in the Bible? Where Christ turned the water into wine? =DDD The mother told Mary that they were running out of wine..and there's no wine left..and Mary told Christ about that.and that's how the miracle happened right?=))) And the last part..The last hour before crucifixion..Jesus told John, one of His most beloved disciple this was his mother towards Mary and Mary towards John..It's all written in the Bible..So, we as children of God..aren't we suppose to pay respect for someone who has given birth to the King of Kings? Lord of Lords? And who had been through so many life experiences before all of us? Do you love your Mommies? If yes, then isn't honouring Mary as an act of love?=)))

Anyway, Christianity or Catholic..We're having just ONE main SOLE purpose..TO WORSHIP CHRIST..So why the hassle?=DDD "Love one another as I have love YOU"?=DDD

This evening, we had our Pengajian Malaysia's drama rehearsal where I had to act as the Indian girl who met a Chinese English dude in a Perdana Menteri open house where both of us will fall in love as in hubungan etnik perkahwinan..Ended up, it looked DAMN EFFING FUNNAY and everyone was laughing their asses off..I could see that most of them were refraining themselves from laughing at the side during the acting and it ended up with me looking very "HIAO PO" in the vid alongside with my "husband" aka Lay Xia *she's gorgeous by the way..=P BOTH in man and woman..=P MUAHAHAHAHA!XDDDD OMG..Please burn the vid as soon as the formal presentation plus drama end next week..PUHLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! If not, habis la my muka..=PPPP

Tonight, I had dinner with Shannon at the Grand Kampar Hotel..MUAHAHAHAHA! She didn't want me to treat her though..ISH! NAUGHTY GIRL!=P But the food this time was good..Grilled Chicken was great..Not that great but OK la..=P Then we went to berteduh at Secret Recipe because it was raining that time..Chat and chat about gazillion stuff and laugh our asses of because of silly jokes..Heh! I had fun with you girl! Have fun back to Penang tomorrow! I'll only be back again next week.. On the 12 August for some Road Trip we're gonna have..Kampar lang yao lai chi Penang!=P

My Mandarin's getting better and better according to some of my friends here in Kampar..especially my coursemates..LOL!Hehe..It's because "tha men chiao wo hua yu.. wo chiao tha men yin wen lo"..That way mutual benefits right?=PPP HAHAHAHAHA! OK! I guess that would be all for now! I'm gonna bunk in soon! Have GREAT DAY PEOPLE AND HAVE A BLESSED FRIDAY!*wink!

Mei, my half sister and I..=D

Our lead lecturer plus tutor for Management Principle..=DDD

US! This was our group..the third group to present on that day! Heh!;)

Me and my bunch of GORGEOUS GIRLS!!!=DDDDD *perasan-ness overload..=P


My besties that helped me a lot in good and bad..=P Sin Ling and Mei..=)

Alice and I! Aint she cute?=DDD

YEKCHIN! Finally! I've got a huggin pic with you sis!=P

We combined camwhoring groups after presentation was OVER!!=DDD


This is my usual routine when I get back to Penang..nothing special..just a glimpse of a camwhore queen..=P HAHAHHAHA! The top is from Topshop by the way..=D

No comments: