Thursday, July 21, 2011

Skype-ing With the Ones I De Amora!=P

Peeps! Meet my gorgeous couz! HAHAHAHAHA! I think both of us were tired that day..but it was a worthwhile chat huh? Even though the mic wasn't working at KK's side..=.= Hehe..

I miss you couz! And I love you too! Just wanna let you know that if you're reading this..which I know you will..I'll be there for you in good and bad OK!=))) Don't think so much..Be happy and enjoy every minute of it! Life's too short to despair!;)

YEAH! That was her expression when I showed her my erm..Claypot Rice tapao..=PPP

There we go..being cheeky!=P

NEXT! My good friend who's an all rounder..CHRISSY! I love to repeat this to the whole world..well..Chrissy's GORGEOUS, SMART, IS AN ATHLETE (she represented our CGL for countless times..JPA SCHOLAR yadda yadda)..AINT SHE JUST SO RARE TO FIND!!!=PPP
You guys can hardly see gorgeous girls with brains and being athletic at the same time..XDDD Guys, too bad..She's taken! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!XP

India stories to tell..*all ears..=DDD

* MWAH MWAH MWAH!!!=DDDDDDD

I HEART YOU CHRISSY! Thank you for the crazy talks we had that night! Gawd..you ah..make me laugh like nothing when you showed me that "plastic"..HAHAHAHAHAHA! Now I'm being bad..but it was good in the sense that we get to catch things up!;) WILL MISS YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK TO MANIPAL!!!! Christmas outing is A MUST!!!!!!=33333



Penang! I shall see you soon even though it'll only be for a day and a half cause I'll be having my presentation on next Monday..BOO!=PPPP But I'm coming back again on the 30 July for Aunty Pat's departure! I'm such a homie girl..I know..But I'm still loving it!=P Heh! Pengajian Malaysia, I shall nail you and then off TO MY PEARL OF THE ORIENT!XDDDDDD *do monkey dance! WOOTS WOOTS!XDDD

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG im in ur blog :) ngee~~~~~ thx couz! ur the best.... we'll chat again soon k? hehehhehe

Catherine Faith said...

AWWW! Of course you're in my blog dear!=))) I love you! YES! THAT'S FOR SURE! Skype you when I've gotten my single room next week OK? Tell me all about your stories soon!=DDD