Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Dose of Addiction..CURRENTLY..;)

I'm currently very ADDICTED to this online book titled "Soul Revolution: How Imperfect People Become All God Intended"..It was actually a random online book site I went to..And in some weird and amusing way..Maybe God has just wanted me to read it so since Midterms were over..GAH GAH GAH!!!! It's not so much of a crime to read my random and suprise love letters from God..=')

I find this book especially written for me though..HAHA! Because of the content and how the writer puts them..This book is sort of like a personal journal cum stories and Godly strategies in order for you to find pure and sole fulfilment in life..I'm actually reading it halfway through though..It was so interesting that I couldn't resist reading it as soon as I came back from dinner with my coursemates..LOL!XDD

There's just too many phrases and bible quotes that strike me but I'll share some of it with you guys OK?=)

It stated that.. Life is like that. We chase something that we thought will bring us life. In our fast paced in the society, we talk fast,drive fast, think fast, eat fast but have you ever thought WHY you speed through life?- going around in circles on this giant ball of dirt? Most of us spend our lives trying to get what we think we want,but often when we get it, we ask "Now what?". All of us have deep longings that are from God.. What do you long for? What does YOUR heart REALLY desire?

I've come to believed that our deepest longings only find fulfilment through relationships- God and other people. God defines success in terms of faith- not just professed believe in Him but active, daily, risk taking trust like that of great people of Hebrew 11. Hebrew 11: 6 says that Without faith, it is impossible to please God. Trust and faithfulness are the foundations of every relationships.

Consider this, imagine you have all the money, status and toys you ever dreamt off, but you aren't contented, don't experience joy, and you don't feel that life matters- is it enough? Or do you want REAL contentment, personal confidence, lasting purpose, and even a generous heart? Do these spiritual qualities come by attaining more stuff? What are your heart's deepest desire?

Maybe you've been deeply wounded in the past. As a result, your strategy may center on becoming self sufficient and independently strong. You don't need anyone (THIS IS SUPER TRUE..I FEEL THIS PHRASE SO MUCH) But can inner strength or lasting security be found in self isolation?Where do you find spiritual strength and security to displace all your fear despite living in a dangerous world?


My version of book now..Heh! Hopefully I'll be able to find some Christian books and life inspiring journals to be stack up on my rack soon.. Since Border's having sales but the books about Christianity was rather limited ler..=.='''' It's OK..God will provide me what is needed to be read..like this one..=PPP

And to all those kind souls and angels of my life who's constantly being and holding it on together with me..THANK YOU SO MUCH! I don't know how will I survived without you guys and above all..God Jesus Christ! You people are the best..Especially my good friends and sisters in Christ..Rebecca Wong, Christine Tana dn Jocelyn Leong..Thank you soooo much..=') And my dear sister in Christ in Penang as well..Adele Khor..I know you care a lot even though you don't show it..hehe..*poke poke..=') Here's Blue's "Best In Me" with lyrics..Please do pay attention to the lyrics..;)



Chrissy and Van (from left)..Van is studying in the UK now..Will be coming back for sem hol in Jan next year..=) Chrissy is doing Dentistry under JPA in Manipal (OH YEAH! SHE'S GOT THE LOOKS AND BRAIN JUICE BABY!XDD )

Jo and I on one of our dates! She's studying in Sunway now currently..ACCA right?=) She owns hell of a pretty and GORGEOUS BLOGSHOP!XDDD


REBECCA WONG YOKE YING!!! I DEMAND AN OUTING WITH YOU!!! BEFORE YOU GO BACK TO THE US..Sadcase that I had to take our 2006 confirmation pic to show them to the world all of my good friends who stick by me through thick and thin..=((( I MISS YOU!!!!=((( Becca is the gorgeous one with red! Hehe..=DDD


No comments: