The whole weekend was spend by watching this movie titled Soul Surfer..It's an awesome Christian movie actually..Has a lot of biblical values to learn..For example..the FAMOUS bible verse..Jeremian 29: 11..=) And how this pretty girl named Bethany Hamilton who's gifted to surf cause that's her passion since she was small..And how suddenly whatever that she has..has been stripped away from her..She lost her left arm to a shark in Hawaii..I don't know how many times I've cried watching this movie man..=P It relates so much about me..It teaches us a lot of what we're actually CAPABLE to do and what we do not know is that..NOTHING is impossible for those who believe in the beauty of the Lord..At last..Bethany became one of the top GIFTED surfer and guess what? She's also a SOUL SURFER to many "abandon" souls in this world..She's an inspiration for those who have broken dreams from all around the world..=')
I don't know why terrible things happen to us sometimes..But I have to believe that something good is gonna come out of it- Soul Surfer..
I'm always a "kiasu" in life in the past..I thought I could take control of EVERYTHING..hard headed..very stubborn..But at last..I've learnt to let go..And follow with the flow of life that God has prepared for me..=')))
We had a gathering in Queens last week before I came back to Kampar..I haven't seen this two amazing friends of mine for centuries already so I skipped one day of "study day" to meet up with them..Heh! Both of them were doctors-to-be..I'M SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS! Heh!=DDD Chia Haw is in Russia studying while my darling Mei Funn is in UNIMAS, Sarawak..=)
She's one of my close friend now..Friend since high school in CGL huh? She's the captain in Choral Speaking and Head in choir..YEAP! Whole package..Sweet,smart,PANDAI MENYANYI!!!!=P And she's still unattached..So guys..*wink..Here's your chance..=P But I have to warn you..She and I have some high standard demands OK!=PPP MUAHAHAHAHA!XDD
I'm so addicted to this song now..Thanks to J-sen..SERIOUSLY..I feel like killing him now..=PPP Econs paper's DONE! And the bad part..I got sick after that on the same day..And the nicest part..the next day was exam day some more..Quantitative Techniques 2..which involves lots of CALCULATIONS..So Mummy please don't kill me for having some overdose of paracetamol..=(
Now I'm much better already..THANK JESUS FOR THAT! AMEN..=DDD
Pengajian Malaysia will be an M16 paper for me because finals going to be objective and it's a pass or fail paper..I have 29/30 essay marks and a 45/50 for my coursework already so I thank God again that I'm left with the other main core subjects to concentrate on..=DDD
COUNTDOWN: 8 DAYS TO GO FOR PENANG ISLAND! I miss my little island so much! I can be in ANY parts of the world but trust me..Nothing beats HOME..=)))


No comments:
Post a Comment