Monday, September 19, 2011

The Semester is Over Again!;)

Well I can officially and FINALLY announce that the semester is OVER AGAIN! YEAH! Heh! Finals finally DONE and I can finally go back to the place I call HOMEEEEEEEE!=)))

Looking back through times when my semester 2 began, it felt as if it was just yesterday..This semester was honestly, a weighting lifting period for me because I was taking 2 extra subjects and to top it off with my 5 main core subjects..But God is always good all the time..Amen?=') And I made it through..Week by week..Time slowly passed by just like a wind..and now the semester is over again..

We're having a month break for this sem and coming from UTAR itself, it's amazing already if we were to even get a 3 weeks break..Last sem, we only had two weeks break..So sadistic!=((( HAHAHAHA! But this semester, we're going have A MONTH BREAK BAYBEH!=P So I'm going to make full use of it..Hehe..=DDD

And that includes NOT just partying, yum cha and hangout session BUT to help both my sister and couz in their biggie exams..PMR and SPM..Well, I'll try my very best to help them since God has helped me before..=')))

Coming back to my topic again, this semester was a mixture of fun and hardship as well. It's because I'm constantly being really hard on myself on piling assignments,rushing due dates,presentations,exams, midterms and MORE EXAMS..It was really tough..Standards was really high (I'm not kidding you because I've look down on UTAR standards before) and I've cried my heart out before because I was THAT stress..Ask my close friends..Rebecca, Christine and Jocelyn..They were the ones who were there to bring me up at those stressful times..

At that time, I felt like given up already and guess what, it's only Year 1 we're talking about..And it scares me everytime if I were to think about it..And most of us might be thinking "OMG, why is this girl such a kiasu etc?" But here's the thing peeps, I don't really come from a silver spoon family..And I know how hard money must be earn..and to be here in a uni is such a blessing to me..So I told God,my family and myself that I will NEVER EVER give up hope even if I were to be at a state where I'll have to sacrifice my sleep, time, blood, sweat and effort..

And I'm blessed enough to have such caring families, friends both guy and girls..Constantly reminding me that it's OK to fall down several times..but make sure you take that failure as a STEPPING STONE for you to succeed later on..And everyone knows success will never come easy..There has to be sacrifice..whether you like it or not..And for me, I'm glad I have God for that..He's the stone and sling to face my giants in life..He's the inspiration, He's my strength, my motivator and THE VOICE OF TRUTH..=')

Oh well, there's also REALLY FUN MOMENTS I had with my coursemates as well..They're really adorable and we had a lot of stuff shared together..in the midst of exams, piling assignments and presentations..So all praise given to Him!=D

And oh ya, I celebrated my first Merdeka session with my darling, Shannon..Shannon dear, ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR COMING PAPERS! You CAN do it girl.. Just don't think of freedom yet..focus on your papers and your freedom will come soon! Suffer first and you will taste that SWEET SUCCESS OF FREEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOM! Trust me..=DDD I'll be waiting for YOU in Penang tomorrow..Remember that we all love you!XDDDD

So dear bloggers, girls and guys, HAVE A WONDERFUL SEM BREAK AND PARTY HARD NOW CAUSE YOU GUYS DESERVE IT MAN!!!! And as for me..Heh! Mummy, Daddy, Agnes (Waka Utan..=P LOL! I don't how I came up with this name..too much football already..=P) and Pip! I'M COMING BACK TOMORROW!!! *dance in circles! Woots WOOTS! ;)


I've gone a little bit of CRAZEEEEEYYYYEAH!=P

Shannon's Raspberry Cake..=D

My Choc Mud..;)

Shannon's having her orgasm period time now..=PPPP

OK..Now I'm having me orgasm time with my baby Choc Mud..=PPPP MUAHAHAHAHA! Can't blame us though..We've been suffering for quite some time..=P Blueks!XD

No comments: