Monday, October 3, 2011

When Envy Meets Gratitude..Who Wins?;)

Enough about my life for a moment because what I'm going to share with you guys is mostly well..MOST of my life!=DDD Well I've actually had quite a number of personal journals about spiritual stuff that I'm keeping in my laptop all the time even weekend when the priest is done with his homily..And well this weekend was rather quite interesting for me..So perhaps I should share them with you guys a bit shall we?=)

To summarize everything up, last weekend was all about the mind and heart..Ever heard of the parable of the vineyard?=DDD OK..Go google them guys..=P Well two things that I've learnt is that we should have gratitude in our hearts..With gratitude comes amazing things like the ability for us to give thanks to God..and also our loved ones..but above all things, it's an armour to actually shield us from all kinds evil deeds like jealousy,envy,greed and dissatisfaction within ourselves..=)



Next is the mind..Ever wonder why we do stupid stuff and then wonder why did we did it in the first place? Well, the minds the devil's playground..the roots to every sin..So therefore, we're always encourage to wear the crown of Christ in our minds and our hearts..Think like Christ (although it's really difficult for me at times but at least we tried..=) ) When we think like Christ, we act like Him..That's probably my mission as well..BWAHAHAHAHA! XDDD



And oh ya, Aunt Veron and Matt have asked me for help to get the church bulletins layouts and graphics done..As in contributing for ideas..So I'm always free so why not contribute to the church a little? I'm always excited when it comes to church and Christ..XDDD So we did the new sample of the church bulletin alongside with one of our church members as well..So overall it was pretty good considering that we've enlarged the size of the fonts..add a little "faith prayer" corner and upcoming events in table forsm (so that none of us will go @.@ when we read it..=D) The sample has been done and they're going to show it to Father Bernard Paul soon..If it gets confirm, then we'll have our new CHS bulletin layout!XDDD

Other than that, last few night ago, I wasn't really myself to be exact and I message one of my close friend about it (Jo..thanks a lot!=D) and told her everything and she told me maybe I just need time..and maybe she's right..It's not that I'm not happy with the way I am right now..To be telling you the truth..I'm having a blast..a heck of a blast but something within me feels that it's still lingering around and I'm at this crossroad of wanting to take it or not..Thank God someone was really kind enough to wait for me..=')

And I poured everything out to God..cried everything to Him..and there He was the next day..gave and providing me answers through one of my church member when we were contributing ideas..

He told us that his wife and him have been separated (because Catholics can't divorced..) and that his wife was currently living in KL with his one month old son..Their marriage was matchmaking kind of thing so they splitted after two years of being together..First sign..I was being blur (usually I'll be BLUR when it comes to God's message..But I'm getting the hang out of it..=P) And God knows I'm blur..He gave a second sign..This guy really love the kid but then the wife and her mum doesn't really like his presence around the kid..so he felt a bit scared to approach them..And my aunt was like "After all his YOUR son, she can't force you NOT to see him right? Why don't you take a day off and according to you, their house security is pretty tight..why don't you go to church since everything is open there?"..

Well some of you guys might not understand what I'm writing but it's not to be understood..It's for me to be aware of what God has to tell me. And that is time will tell everything..and that my cross is definitely much smaller and lighter compared to his and the other people in life..Well that's life..All of us do have a certain amount of weight on the cross that we have to carry..And that's our mission..To please God..And to ask Him for help if we've drifted apart..Not doing something stupid like suicidal and all..

Well thank YOU Jesus for showing me what I needed to know..I can't wait to see what more that has in stored for me..AMEN!XDDD So here's a brief bit of what we've been doing for the sem break..=P



]
We went to Finnegan's Bar Restaurant in Straits just to chillax for a while.. It was good..And the tonnes of beers showing and displaying there..Nope..I didn't drink them all..=PPP Ask anyone in my family..I can't really drink..I'm just a "kaki posing" of BEERSSS..=PPPPP MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

=D

Movie is so so..More boring than TWILIGHT! OMG..HAHAHAHA! Can you believe it?=P But overall..it's OK..Predictable storyline..It's about this young teen boy who's living with his single mum who's also living with a vampire next door neighbour..He's sexy though..=PPP RATING: 4.5/10

THIS..IS..HILARIOUSLY FUNNAY!!!!! Don't want it to be a spoiler so watch them! I've watched them 3 times already..XDD


Alter ego meets..=P

No comments: