Short semester has been erm..*breathe deep..AMAZINGLY TIRING AND GLORIOUSLY TIRING AGAIN *sing Gloria, Gloria, In Excelsis Deo..!=PPP It's just so UNEXPECTED..Because I was hoping that I could relax more when short semester is here and that since it's just 7 weeks, how much can one actually do? Well for UTAR *cough..There are TONNES..Like CRAMMING in all of the long semester's syllabus into the short sem..Long sem has 14 weeks while short sem has 7 weeks..so in a week..We're actually doing two weeks lectures equivalent to the long semester..*tadaa!=PPP HAHAHAHA!XP
And truthfully, it's very tiring and I'm having lack of sleep because I'm always busy doing either assignments, or written report or meetings, or presentation slides all due in a short period of time..And everything is moving ULTRA FAST..Week by week..I can't even have proper meals to be exact..Every morning I would get up around 6 something if I'm having 8 am classes and slept around 1-2 am in the morning completing assignments and MORE BLOODY ASSIGNMENTS! Wanna know more about my subject assignment? Here it is *YES..I'm taking 4 subjects this semester..extra one..Reason was because I do not wanna die next year taking SIX heavy subjects at the beginning of the year..=P :
And truthfully, it's very tiring and I'm having lack of sleep because I'm always busy doing either assignments, or written report or meetings, or presentation slides all due in a short period of time..And everything is moving ULTRA FAST..Week by week..I can't even have proper meals to be exact..Every morning I would get up around 6 something if I'm having 8 am classes and slept around 1-2 am in the morning completing assignments and MORE BLOODY ASSIGNMENTS! Wanna know more about my subject assignment? Here it is *YES..I'm taking 4 subjects this semester..extra one..Reason was because I do not wanna die next year taking SIX heavy subjects at the beginning of the year..=P :
PRINCIPLE OF MARKETING
Assignment report
- Select a company
-10 key success factor and must be based on Marketing Principles
-3 Opportunities/Problems and elaborations
-3 Solutions related to the problem/findings
English for Management
Report Writing (Progress/ Recommendation)
Midterm Quiz
Individual Oral Presentation
Professional Ethics and Manners
Group Assignment
-Beverages (Wine making Industry)
Individual Presentation
-Workplace Conflict (Business)
Action Plan
- MUST attend at least ONE soft skill talk organised by Soft Skill Department
-MUST attend a lecturer talk during Week 6 class
Moral Studies
Tugasan
-Berzina
Campaign
-Seksualiti (Decor, Drama, Talk, Debate. etc)
Midterm
Somehow, Moral Studies that I was having was..all about S.E.X..=PPP HAHA! But like Mummy said, it's going to be 7 weeks only and then I can enjoy myself for CHRISTMAS! *cant wait cant wait..=DDD And I'm going back this Friday just to take all of my formal attire for the campaign because I've got really "Ah Ma" formal attire in my room in Kampar now..All of my really nice pro looking blouse and high waisted skirt is in Penang and I've got to present myself well for Moral campaign since I'm going to be one of the MC involved to open the ceremony..=)
Other than that, relationship wise, it's been NIL because I seriously have NO, ZERO, NIL, NADA time to even flirt with guys..So, I'm very lame for this semester people..VERY..=P I prefer to flirt with my COMFY PILLOW for now..But my relationship with God has been GREAT! I've not neglect even one night of my prayer time for Him even though I'm DEAD tired..Cause I LOVE YOU SO MUCH JESUS CHRIST! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS WORLD! And cause You're the Only One who's there for me in good and bad..=')))

Yeap! Apart from Jesus, I cannot accomplished anything..But with Jesus, anything is..BOLEH! Possible!=DDD

This was one of the "photo experiment" done by none other than my beloved most loving Mummy! HAHA! She wanted to try out editing pictures using the Picasa and it turned out GOOD! Not bad huh? Proud of you Mummy!=)))
So, HAPPY DIVALI AKA THE FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS TO ALL OF THE INDIAN PEOPLE OUT THERE AND ESPECIALLY TO MY GREAT FRIENDS WHO ARE IN THE OVERSEAS AND IN MALAYSIA! GOD BLESS YOU GUYS!=)))

Yeap! Apart from Jesus, I cannot accomplished anything..But with Jesus, anything is..BOLEH! Possible!=DDD

This was one of the "photo experiment" done by none other than my beloved most loving Mummy! HAHA! She wanted to try out editing pictures using the Picasa and it turned out GOOD! Not bad huh? Proud of you Mummy!=)))
So, HAPPY DIVALI AKA THE FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS TO ALL OF THE INDIAN PEOPLE OUT THERE AND ESPECIALLY TO MY GREAT FRIENDS WHO ARE IN THE OVERSEAS AND IN MALAYSIA! GOD BLESS YOU GUYS!=)))
2 comments:
is it SWOT chart u gonna do for principle of marketing??
We did that in Year 1 Sem 1 already my dear..=PPP So nope..HAHAHAHA!XDDD
Post a Comment