But early this morning I've also received a rather long text message from one of my well.. friend.. Sigh.. Well when you read what he wrote to me, you'll get it.. Thing is that.. I'm always the type that will be there for anyone who needs me.. That's why he took it the wrong way I guess.. And for him to be "The One" was rather.. impossible.. No matter how much he cried..I feel a heck of a lot of guilt.. Trust me.. I'm not that effing bad to make a guy cry cause I know what hurt is.. I know what pain is.. I just pray that you'll find someone much more better than me.. You will someday..
*leave.. That was his last message.. Now the nicest part was his also my coursemate.. Man, what have I done..=( Sigh.. Have faith cause people might be blind but when you've find that girl or guy of your dream.. The One that God is gonna give you.. The One that will complement your strength and flaws.. You'll understand.. I'm in the midst of God's Master plan as well.. Be patient.. Have faith.. We wont know who we'll end up with..I'll always pray for you.. For now, I'm on a mission to reach for the sky in my university life.. I know it hurts a lot.. But time heals..
No comments:
Post a Comment