And yours truly here stayed up all night to edit the guys work (I'm the only girl in the group and I'm also the one that edit every single words for Assignment 2).. I stayed up all night till 5 am since last Sunday by reading journals and journals (I think I practically read at least 10 bloody journals.. and mind you.. one journal consist of 20 pages at least..) I could have swore I'll murder anyone who come and disturb me.. PERIOD..
It was THAT stressful.. That stressful till I couldn't take it but to cry again in the shower for God's help.. I just can't bare to see our group's presentation and assignment go "down the drain".. Because for Assignment 1, practically EVERYONE got really low marks.. Not just our group.. I like Research Method because in a way, this subject prepares us for FYP next year (and if hey! I can read 10 bloody journals in a day.. What's FYP? Bring it on man!) I'm always the type that will go all out if I want something and for now, I just want our presentation to run smoothly tomorrow..
And there's another subject Managing Information in Financial Service (Yours truly is leading another group and we're practically the FIRST group to present).. So you guys can actually feel a bit of what I'm feeling right now.. I just need God to calm me down.. give me strength.. I need no one but God now.. Because when one focus on their giants, they fall.. But when you focus on God.. your GIANTS.. FALL..=)
No comments:
Post a Comment