Friday, July 20, 2012

A Little Summary..;)


Hehe.. This was taken after our MBM midterm.. Went to yumcha with the girls and dessert at Shark Cafe.. Shark is actually the name of this humongous doggie.. How ironic because this doggie is nothing like the name Shark.. He's soooo FRIENDLY!=DDD And shooo cute huh?=DDD I used to be scared of those "pounce-y doggie" but now I'm the one that's always molesting doggies.. Especially Golden Retriever..=PPP HAHA!
The PRETTY orchid flowers at Little Sister of the Poor..=)
 I actually wanted to attend morning mass since I was already going back to campus in the afternoon but since CHS had no morning mass on Wednesday that day.. We went to Little Sisters of The Poor for mass.. Truthfully, too many "EVERGREEN" people but they were super friendly because apparently I was the only *cough.. youth there..=P But attending mass in Lil Sis of The Poor made me reflect so much on the residents in that home.. I feel that they're really happy there.. And there's this old couple *who's so damn sweet cause the wife was massaging her hubby who was on a wheelchair (he has stroke).. Ahh.. If only most couple nowadays are like that.. Sweet till the end.. Mmm!=D  Then we head to CHS Blessed Sacrament for prayers.. I just can't depart without seeing or visiting my Daddy in Heaven before I leave.. And then dim sum for breakfast..=)
Bekalan of supplies for Kampar..=P My Special K Energy bars (since I'm a lazy girl who loves to wake up late in the morning and gotta rush to classes..=P) and I got myself and my sis a pair of Flipper's flip flop.. Pip got hers already.. A gift from me.. Agnes as well but since she left her Flipper's flip flop in KL..*Erm.. I've gotta get her another one.. Mine's the funky green with the red straps and Agnes's is the red one..;)
I love LOVE LOVE to go to the beach because it gives me this inner sense of peace whenever I needed some time to reflect on life.. I like to stare and thought deep into the midst while the gentle sea breeze's blowing my hair and the course sand on my feet.. (One of the random reason is that I can get to think deep without people thinking I'm a psycho freak.. People will certainly do that if I were to do that in a restaurant or a shopping mall right?) So best way to reflect is at the beach..=P Today (20/7/2012) after attending a Career Fair at UTAR.. And after doing some personality test which I THINK WAS SUPER SCARY cause apparently.. this lady (I think she's a psychologist) knows everything about me by just looking and analyzing through my birth date.. She said I'm a person that's very determine and a person who would set her goal and work on to get THAT goal and not being indecisive.. A person that will aim high and reach to it.. Dominant person.. A person who is a PERFECTIONIST.. and the weakest part of myself.. Sometimes I tend to follow to much feelings (so tendency to get hurt is ALWAYS there).. At that moment, I was just.. stunned.. And she was like "OK, since your personality test reflects who we want as well, would you be interested to come to our interview in KL?" But I'm still in Year 2..=.= Anyway, Great Eastern said they'll give a call if there's anything in the future..=)
Housemate and I decided to get ourselves a Henna artsy drawings on our hands! Pretty huh? The designer must be a very talented person.. Tehee.. From the picture.. The left one is 10 bucks while the right one.. with the "S" shaped flower.. it's 5 bucks!=)

No comments: