Saturday, July 14, 2012

Balik Kampung!=DDD

After 6 EXCRUCIATING WEEKS of not heading back home ( the thought of seeing the same familiar faces, the memories (good and bad), driving around polok-ing yummy YUMMAY food).. I'm FINALLY HEADING HOME.. For erm (Sun, Monday, Tues and Wed..=D) Tehee..=333

I'm really glad because I know that I wouldn't be able to survive this week's torment of assignments and two bloody back to back presentations (I had to rushed from first floor to second floor, change my casuals into formal, slight make up to be presentable in just erm.. 5 mins? It takes a pro to do all of that OK people..=P) But I thank God that He help me a lot.. To got through all of it.. And I just finished Money and Banking Management's midterm today.. It was pretty good I guess (All of the lack of sleep staying up late night) thing was FRUITFUL..;)

So for now, I shall try to get back to my beauty sleep hehe.. Planning to head out for dinner with my friends later.. BWAHAHA! And I'm suppperrrrrrrrr HAPPYYYYYY to be getting a bunny soon when I come back to campus on Wednesday.. Teheeee.. It shall be called BUGSY!=DDDDDD

P/s: I'm a sucker for rabbits.. Especially the cute FLUFFAYYYY GEMUK CHUBI one.. Oh..*goes crazy


Anyone who knows me well knows that I NEVER EVER LIKE SUSHI..=P But since Sushi King's having BONANZA and most of my housemates are suckers for sushi.. I've decided to give sushi a try.. Hmm.. It was pretty OK la.. And at least I ate the "cooked" part..=P HAHAHA!
Xavier and Kim Ying.. Xavier is actually my boyfriend (ehem..=P Nah, he's not really my boyfriend but he's the one that will chase other guys away for me.. Hehe..=D) Kim Ying on the other hand is our "Siu Mui Mui" aka small sis cause she's from Foundation..=) )
KERRYYYY! This is my big kakak angkat since she's two years older than me.. Hehe.. Gonna grad soon already this woman.. I promise to you that I'll come CRASH your graduation with BIG PILE OF WATER!!!!=PPPP HAHAHAHA! That's for the unofficial la.. Heh..;)





No comments: