Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Sacrifices

I just felt like writing after months of not posting any updates (haha!). Well actually I've been busy with my practicals at Robert Bosch (yup.. In Project Management :) ) Being a trainee in Project Management is great but really hectic as well. Sometimes, workload is definitely "overloaded" because there's just too many projects that we have here in Bosch. (Gah! 1 billion sales target.. Seriously Bosch?! Why?!=P). Meetings are held every single day. EVERYDAY. And sometimes we do have 2 to 3 meetings for projects. Today, I had FIVE. *FACEWALL* And I do not only handle projects, I handle finances and Return on Investments (ROI) as well. That's how stressful being in that department. But I thank the Lord because He was the one who gave me all of the strength needed. =)

So my daily routine would usually be something like this.. Come home, shower, catch a few drama series as well as multitasking chatting with my friends on Whatsapp (sometimes I do not know what I typed too cause that's how blur I was..=P) multitasking reading daily Bible quotes, stalked Instagram and BE DEAD BY 11PM. But on a brighter note, I've actually learn a lot. I'll update on that one as soon as I end my internship by the end of this month. =)

The one thing that has been "bothering" me lately is THE JOB (Ahh I guess each and everyone of us has that kind of a dilemma after completing our studies right?) Thus, I'll be officially unemployed by the end of December haha! I've got quite a number of job offers but most of them.. Are based in KL *facepalm* Public Bank, Standard Chartered, Financial Journalist at Corston-Smith Asset Management.. and all the benefits that the companies are providing are really "tempting" but being the eldest in my family, my mum would also hope that I would get something in Penang itself.

I'm a girl (duh?) so having talks with my mum is definitely a must when it comes to something serious or crucial and as always, she would tell me that no matter what decisions I make in life, she'll always be there to support and to pray for me (the priceless gift from God.. Sighh.. What can I do without my mother man?=.=) But she also told me that since my second sister is already residing in KL, it's best for me to start my first career in my hometown instead. So at least, I'll be able to watch over my family here.

I told him. About how all of these minor things suddenly happens to be one of my major issue now but he just told me that watever decision I make, he'll be there (He is actually one of my close guy friend that I could go to without having any special feelings for HAHAHA! I just don't have time for guys that love to fool around.. Like seriously.. Please get off me URGH. =.=)And one more thing, girls NEVER like cocky guys.. And guys never like cocky girls.. Step on Earth dude.. You're not the only one that tries to "parade" your "high post" job just to impress people like myself. I'm sorry to blow your bubbles but I NEVER date guys that love to show off.. Please learn HUMBLE. =.= *facewall*

Coming back to my statement.. He's not my boyfriend btw.. But he is definitely my BEST BEST FRIEND. But I just wish things were as simple as that haha! Of course if you asked me, I'll choose my family. *hands down*. I don't mind sacrificing for a few years before I proceed for Masters and fly away to Singapore. That was my initial plan. But my plan is just a plan. What's more important is what God has plan for all of us.

But we also know that opportunity comes once in a lifetime. People are willing to "kill" for those opportunities nowadays. That's how bad situations have become. Most of us are always on the run because we need to fend for our families. And I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth. I know what hardwork is. I know what sacrifices are. I've seen them. Opportunities. Sometimes they do come again. But sometimes, what's gone will be forever gone. For now, I'll just do what I do best. HAVE FAITH and trust in God that everything will be laid out. =)


For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.- Jer 29:11

No comments: