Wednesday, April 10, 2013

One Step At A Time..

I had a bad hair day today.. Well not really a bloody bad one actually.. It's just that it's MY time of the month.. So I'm just practically moody and some people decided to make it worst by delaying work because I just don't have time for these kind of people man.. Like seriously? SIGHHH..

But I trust in Him that everything will be fine at the end of the day.. I'm just tired.. Physically and emotionally.. Why cant people just understand that I'm not a freaking machine with no emotions? I do have too OK.. And if I don't display it upfront to you does not mean I'm NOT HURT.. I'm just good at "masking" all my hurts and pains now.. It's still there but it will take only a few to know that.. And it kills me to show all this hurts and pains because there's a difference between work and personal stuff.. One needs to be aware of that.. So now, it does not really matters what people think of you but how you think about yourself, how people who loves you think about you and above all, how Daddy God thinks about you which matters the most.. So my stand is this, It's OK if you wanna break me or "sabotage" me or "tease" crap or spread crap about myself, I feel that if I don't let those things get to me and the people I love.. I'm gonna be fine in the end because you are in control of your life.. Not others..

On a brighter note, she (Yes it's a "she" and no, I'm not a lesbian.. NEVER was NEVER will be..=P LOLOL)  knows that I had a rough day today so I got a nice YUMMAY crepe mille cake all the way from Malacca waiting for me when I came home..=') I actually thank God that I'm not the type that needs to be comfort with expenso gifts in order to cheer me up.. I'm the girl who would smile if I see something with a sign of "SINCERITY"..=3 Thank you so much babe! The cake was yummy.. *BIG TIGHT HUG!

Then one funny thing happened in class today.. There was this dude who is actually one of my coursemate, he came and showed me a picture which consist of 3 people in it.. 2 guys and a girl and he asked me to guess which dude actually had feelings for that girl and I was like "Simple, that left dude because of how he position his body and his smile..=P" Then he was like WOAHHH! Please don't read my body language man.. Dangerous dangerous..=P AHAHAHAHA! I can always predict love craps that happened to my friends but I can never do that for myself.. Because my love stories are just one complicated maze and only He can predict it.. Thank You Lord..=P

I'll be having finals starting from 25 April onwards with the next paper on the 2nd May.. SO YES! I do'nt care about finals more than my God so I'll freaking buy extra bus tickets to get my ass back home for FIRE WEEKEND ROUND 2 AGAIN.. I wanna be recharged.. BADLY NOW..=P

Come to Me all of you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest- Matt 11:28

No comments: