| At first glance about this program I was telling my friend that it was a
waste of my bucks since I've already completed my component for this
area.. But little did I know it was somehow God's answer to my prayers
and I got much MORE than what I needed to get a job of my dreams in the
future, how to "be different" from the other thousand applicants, how to
"kill" your competitors in group interviews n how to tackle interview
questions.. Don't get me wrong.. As we all know looking for job is quite like a "dog eat dog" kind of scenario.. Everyone (even your BFF) wants to work for big famous companies, get high salary, enjoy employee benefits etc.. *Just looking at my Intern application status with a total of a bloody 500 applicants for just A COMPANY.. FUH..*wipes sweat.. This is us looking far into the future.. I need to get a good job that I LOVE for my family, my husband, kids and myself to enjoy in the future no?.. So this workshop taught us how to "cut" through all of thy competitors.. Basically two words.. PROFESSIONALISM AND ACT FAST.. This program was worth every penny.. Thumbs up! And thank
You Lord!:) #soft #skill |
No comments:
Post a Comment