It's the time of the SEASON again! With all midterms and presentations all done.. FINAL YEAR PROJECT is still in progress.. Basically our fyp is divided into 5 chapters.. 3 chapters intended to be finished by this semester and another 2 for next semester.. So far I'm quite happy for my group because I've been rushing them to complete their work and our target on time.. If you see an annoying "aunty" constantly asking "Where's your work where's your work?" Then that's none other than yours truly here..=P I just HATE last minute work so I praise God for helping us all *BIG HUGS TO DADDY GOD!=)))
So this morning while waiting for our Career Fair talk, one of my friend approached me and told me that her fyp group have just been "dibubarkan" (I'm taking this opportunity to THANK THE LORD AGAIN FINALLY OH HEAVEN HAS HEARD OUR CRIES because the Parlimen had finally been dissolved!=D) and that she isn't in any group at the moment because one of her member has decided to dropped fyp for this semester.. And I felt pity for her.. Because most of us have already started and this immature bad idiot member of hers decided to bomb the group and leave.. SIGHH..=( If I was in that group, I'll be furious.. VERY FURIOUS.. It's really inconsiderate to make decision at the last minute like that.. If you're not committed then leave by all means.. Don't trouble other people with you woman..=.= *end of ranting
Other than that, I'm actually waiting for my internship application replies from PENANG pleaseeeeee because KL and Selangor are the last thing on Earth I want to be sent to.. But at the same time I'm keeping my options open.. My interviews are all scheduled in June so LEAD THE WAY LORD..=) And oh Aunty Christine is also in the Commentator Liturgy Ministry as well! Nicey.. Welcome to the Commentator Club! AHAHAHA! We just got the email from Uncle Pedro last night.. For me, I've been commentating for quite some time but every single time, it's just a whole lot of a new experience.. There were blur times where I would just FROZE there (you will have a chance to see that don't worry LOLOLOL!), there were also the "OH LORD" story which began like this.. There was this RCIA uncle who told me to start off with "Oh Lord" but nicest part.. there wasn't any "Oh Lord" on the projector and I read according to the PROJECTOR itself.. It was really kelam kabut and David was just too kelam kabut as well and this uncle went and asked me "READ OH LORD NOW" so fine.. I read "Oh Lord" and the whole parishioners just went like MEHHH? *turns behind which I knew I was so "farked" AHAHAHA!*FACEWALL.. But Father Martin was good enough to cover things up at that time.. But I was willing to take that mistakes and not blame anyone for it and last but not least, there were times where I would get compliments from parishioners which I will take as a stepping stone to performed even better for Daddy God! Overall it was a really nice and blessed experience altogether..=) I still have a lot to learn.. A lot to brushed up on.. Even though I can only participate or play a small role in CHS due to my distance from home and studies, I know that I'll give my best.. With mistakes comes learning progress and when you learn you GET BETTER AND BETTER..
![]() |
| Missing you couz! I hope you're doing fine in Taiping with pharmaceutical drugs AHAHAHAHA! |


No comments:
Post a Comment