Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas At It's BEST!=3

 
 
Oh hello there!=DDD HAHAHA! So how was Christmas for you guys this year?=) I could say that for me.. It was a blessed one indeed.. Not because of those yummy YUMMY food and gifts.. But because of great companies and even A greater BLESSING that we are ushering from Earth.. The Birth of Baby Jesus Christ! This year's Christmas midnight mass was awesome as usual.. The whole church was practically packed and choirs were good.. Homily was even BETTER! (The invitation to Bethlehem to celebrate the birth of our Lord)..=) Met up with a few friends from church and they really looked absolutely stunning!=333 
Then we had Christmas dinner late at night wit the family.. It lasted till about 4 in the morning and then we bunk off till the next morning.. Drinking sessions at night.. Talked and cracked a few jokes around.. Met up with relatives etc etc.. Typical Christmas celebration I would say..=D But I thank God for such a blessed day because in life, we do not know when we'll be able to celebrate such a blessed occasion with the ones that YOU love right? So cherish every moment without regret..=DDD Okays, for now I shall let the pics do the talking.. *winks*
Christmas Eve Eve dinner at Aunty Ann Theseira's crib.. Style of dinner was buffet and carolers came along.. It was nice.. Then after the makan session we went to watch the God Speaking musical.. The CHS youth did pretty great on the musical but one of my favourite has got to be the Kingdom Dancer's performed in "God Speaking".. I love the way they performed the dance cause I could really feel them and because I've been listening to Mandisa's "God Speaking" for gazillion times it's already stucked in my head LOL..=') And another great moment was went Fr Bernard was inviting all of us to lift our hands high up.. I'm not kidding you but I really could feel His mighty presence right there at the moment.. AND IT WAS AMAZING.. REALLY AMAZING..=333
PORTUGUESE JAM TARTS BAKING SESSION!=D And whilst waiting for the rest of the jingbangs to get ready.. I've finally master the art of "O Holy Night".. Uncle Thomas taught us that it takes only 3 chords to make a music so yeap.. After that just GORENG ONLY.. That's the simple secret..LOLOL! =PPP
Kerry's LOVELY Christmas card has finally arrived! Thankius dear housemate! HAHAHA!=DDD
LOOK WHO'S BACK FROM THE LAND OF ALMIGHTY TRAFFIC JAM!=DDDD HAHAHAHA! It's my sister Agnes with little fatso Stitches.. I'm telling you, this fella is spoiling my bunny like nothing man.. Agnes Tan, I'm telling you that's definitely not the way to raise your kids next time.. Giving Stitch 5 times of meals every day.. Even I didn't get to eat my meals and already this fella's craving for the next one..=.=  Agnes: I pity your future kids man.. They're gonna be in army camp if they're with you.. Cat: Yeap, cause they need to be DISCIPLINE!=PPP HAHAHAHA!XDDD
Did anyone ever told you guys that I love baking?=P Yeap I do.. Just not really into cooking but I love baking.. And someday, I'll definitely open up a store that has LOTS AND LOTS of pastries and cakes and puffs.. AMEN!=P LOLOL
IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!=D Went to shop for Pip's Christmas dress all over Gurney.. We practically went to Topshop, ROXY, Nichii, Kitschen, MNG etc.. And after nearly 10 dresses I say NO to, finally a nice red dress was bought.. Pip told me she didn't want to looked kiddy or too old for that matter so we got a decent red dress that fits her so well.. =)
=)
Getting all ready for CGL Outing with Mei Funn!=D
Girls at their best with the G-Hotel's lovely Christmas treeee!;)
After dinner at Summer Garden (recommended by Xian Lyne) and after touring around the whole Penang Island.. These are the girls or young women I love zee most.. I can tell them anything and feel comfy because they're not judgemental at all.. These are my true friends.. I still have more though.. One in the USA, one in Penang, one in India and one in KL..=)
Up: Xian Lyne and Down: Sharon.. Both gorgeous gorgeous girls.. with very GENG soon-to-have career And SINGLE! Any guys who have them as partners would be a very lucky man indeed.. EHEHEHEHE..*runs away..
And this is Mei Funn! Anyone who follows my blog would know that she's my good friend.. A GREAT listener and advise giver AHAHAHA! She's studying med in Sarawak now.. And we had  really an AMAZING time listening to her Obs/Gynae stories of labor pains and mother's delivering babies etc.. =333
Will see you guys soon for CNY 2013!=DDD

No comments: