Friday, December 21, 2012

It's Time! =3

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.- Matthew 24:36 

There you go dear people that has been "flooding" Facebook and my handphone messages plus inbox spams about Doomsday, people who has been spreading rumors about how our world is going to end like "2012" where we'll be in TOTAL PITCH BLACK DARKNESS and people who went and stocked up piles and piles of FOOD.. People who didn't sleep throughout the whole night yesterday (seriously donate to me some sleeping hours cause I seriously need it man.. =.=) I seriously do not know whether to laugh or to cry..*FACEWALL!=.=

Funny thing was that last night before I got to bed.. I said this prayer that goes "Okays.. If the world is going to end today, know that my heart and soul only belongs to Jesus Christ and no one else. Amen"

 *The End of ranting..LOL. I'm finally feeling the sense of liberation.. Heh.. Just got off the hook with my last paper today (The much dreaded oh-extra final paper of International Finance).. It was good and I praise God for that (The only bad side is that I'm literally frozen because of the air-cond in Block E).. And THANKIUS Kerry for the MCD oh nom nom!=DDD

So what's next? After finals and then? Oh c'mon.. IT'S CHRISTMAS!=DDDD I don't know anything about Judgement Day nor am I going to make any rash assumptions about it.. What I do know is that The Birth of Our Lord is coming in 3 DAYS TIME! Let's all drop the End of The World crap and focus on celebrating the DAY of Our Lord.. Amen?=)

To summarize everything up.. I went back to Penang on the 15th December after my second-last paper (because there's 6 days break in between) and we had carolling sessions in our BEC Zone.. It was totally insane of me to joined because I was still having a paper to go but I've decided to because my youngest sister was also involved and I know our BEC seriously needs help to "lighten" the carolling up!=DDD

It was fun as usual like the other caroling we used to attend.. 8 houses this time.. Let me tell you guys something funny.. Next time when you want to sing carols houses by houses, DON'T EAT ANYTHING.. AT ALL..Skipped your dinner..=P You know why? Because there's so many kind aunties and uncles that have prepared food for us (not that sampat..=P) but I'm serious.. And it's a MUST to consume because of the efforts and time aka money paid for all the food and gifts..

Aunty: Come Cat, have some burger
Cat: No thank you Aunty, I just had my dinner.. I'll take a bite on that curry puffss..*grins
Aunty: No no.. Come.. Try.. Just one..
*and then came two three..=.=

LOLOL! Okays enough of the humor.. The point of caroling actually was that we can get closer together and experience the joy and spread the warmth of Christ in our hearts, soul and mind..=) Well, that's what Christmas is all about right? About Him?=) Apart from caroling, we did had baking session with Mummy (hehe) for Portuguese Jam Tarts and other cookies as well.. Lots of events coming up in the midst of Christmas.. And it'll start from tomorrow onwards.. Therefore, I shall take this opportunity to wish all of my dear families and friends and BLESSED CHRISTMAS! Start spending the joy of Christmas with your loved ones.. Now I shall start with the pictures..=)

 
OK.. This was not part of the plan.. HAHA! Kerry and I went all the way to New Town just to get some durians and ended up with almost 20 durians.. 3 plastic bags and voila! Our "gift"..=.= 
 
I only had like one freaking hour of sleep last night trying to squeezed in every last info and formulas.. *cries* But the Lord is Good all the time!=DDD
Some of the Christmas tree collection we were "cuci mata-ing" during caroling session AHAHAHA! My favourite one was the most top right.. It was so beautiful man.. Trust me.. The moment we went into the house, my eyes were already eye-ing on that tree..=P And the topmost left? That tree was already over 30 years.. IMAGINE..=OOOOOOO
Housemate and I had gift exchange session and that's my pressie.. Heh! Thankius Kakak Kerry! =333
It's good to see you Charmaine! HAHAHA! After so long of not keeping in touch cause I'm really busy with exams *HUGS!=DDDD
I believed that we chose our paths in life.. And for me I choose the Man who died on the cross for me about 2000 years ago.. =')


 

No comments: