Thursday, November 22, 2012

Life So Far..*wink

I know I've not been updating my blog for quite some time now because of midterm preparations and what not.. Time flies and I'm already in Year 2 semester 3 (short semester).. Ooo lala! I really thank God for those time He stuck by me.. Truth is He never left even at the darkest hours of my life.. And that make me grow so much more in love with Daddy God.. It's not that I don't love all of the guy friends I have (YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST AS WELL! Pain in the ass sometimes but still *OK la.. Credits to you guys too!=P) but only Daddy God knows my deepest pain and longings..=')

Brief update about my short semester.. I've decided to take 3 subjects this semester and one of them was a final year subject ( Even though most seniors said it's one of the tough subjects and it's actually for long semester).. I didn't really want to "burden" my self next year with all the hectic final year projects and internship so I've decided to *BOOM! Literally kill myself for this sem..=P HAHA! Did the midterm today and honestly speaking.. It wasn't really THAT tough.. It was manageable.. If one has been studying (I slept for almost 2 hours last night so if my blog has vocab probs pardon me..=P) So yeah.. International Finance was it.. The others was Financial Market and Regulation and Academic Writing..

Then last week's one week Deepavali break was spent *obviously S.T.U.D.Y.I.N.G and of course, meeting up with my girls..*wink.. Like those saying that goes, Study hard play harder right?=PPP So I did met up with Sharon and boy, did we had a great time together catching up even though it was just for one whole day.. Hehe.. Had great catch ups and life reflections since she's also a Christian.. So I'm really comfy to be with her and since she's also my good friend since high school!*HUGS!=DDD

For the past few weeks I've reflected a lot on life (it's not that I did not) and God showed me really wonderful stuff.. He opened up my eyes to some stuff that I've never thought of experiencing.. And of course, these are all trials and tribulations that each and everyone of us must go through.. You see.. It's not the matter of whether we have made our prayers for that someone.. We can pray for gazillion times but if that person did not made the effort to change for the better, then it would certainly end up in disappointments.. But here's the thing.. Our God is an AMAZING GOD.. Who knows about Lost Sheep story?=DDD

Did you know that it will only take you ONE small step to put everything right and for God to bless you abundantly? And did you know that He is willing to abandon all the other 99 sheeps just to find that one precious lost sheep? It's not that Daddy God doesn't acknowledge the 99 sheeps' loyalty.. He knows fully that those sheeps will never abandoned Him.. But if that one lost sheep would turned back and say "Hey! You know what.. I've lost track, I've screwed things up BUT.. I'm ready to go back to the Lord".. He is making a RESURRECTION.. Abandoning his old doings and repent..=)

People can forsake you.. Even your loved ones.. But Daddy God will never do that.. And for me, even though at times I fell and thought I would never get back up again.. Help is ALWAYS ALWAYS there.. Daddy God has revealed so many "angels in disguise" around me.. There's so much more things that I would have to learn and I'm slowly discovering the beauty of God's love.. Not just by having everything perfect.. But by trials and errors in life.. It's like the Potter and The Clay.. The only way for the clay to be shaped into perfection is when it allows Christ to work and "mould" things up in you.. You might suffer in pain or hurt.. But everything is just temporary.. Before you know it, Voila! You're super shiny!=)))

 So for the many times I've failed to trust in God, I'm sorry..
 For the many times I've let God down, I'm truly sorry..
For the many times I doubt God, I'm sorry..
For the many times I've "scolded" Him (oh trust me, God is my punching bag.. He heard my jumbo of vulgarity..=P), I'm sorry..
For the many times I've complain and whine and lament and indulged in self pity, I'm sorry..

BUT God has given me strength..
God has given me mental power to stand right back up the moment someone beats me down..
God has heard my cries and He knows my pain..
God has given me hope, trust, and joy..
 God has changed me into someone that is so much more stronger that ever before to face this world..
God has indeed.. Given me FAITH to persevere, believe the unforeseen, trust in the mystery of the future and that everything..

Everything will be fine in the end.. Because like those saying.. If it's not fine.. Then it's not the end.. Amen?=DDD

Therefore, the journey of life can sometimes (OK people, MOST of the time be as challenging as heck) but that's not the end of the world.. Everyday is a brand new day.. and if you are still breathing, then that's God's trust in you to make things right, another chance to start over again.. Just take time and listen to God's whisper silently.. He wants to speak to you.. And you'll know what to do..*wink

We went to our usual hangout spot at Straits Quay for the night view and of course, what we do best.. CAMWHORING!=P
Straits Quay was decorated with Pre Christmas decor in advanced!=333
She was one of my good friend since highschool CGL day and still is ehehe..Pretty pretty girl! And yeap she's mix and YEAP, SHE'S ALSO SINGLE GUYS! =PPP
At Charlie Browns wall of fame!=P
Oh hello there the ever-so-awkward-pose-because-people-was-seeing-but-I-try-to-remain-cool-as-possible..=PPP LOLOL!
Signing off and GOD BLESS!=D
  

No comments: