Friday, October 26, 2012

TAGS OH TAGS!=3

Okays.. Here comes the very very very LOOOOOOOOONG overdue of tags that my poor friend has tagged me.. I'm not really a fan of doing tags cause they are a waste of time but since I'm already wasting time (cause it's gonna be a long weekend for Haji Break) so I'll "fulfill" my promise..=P Here it goes..*winks

 1. Single / Taken : Single
2. Girl Bestfriend : I have quite a number.. And these are the ones that knows me in and out.. Rebecca Wong, Jocelyn Leong, Lee Mei Funn, Christine Tan, Goh Simin, Sharon Anthony..=)
3. Boy Bestfriend : A LOT.. But bestfriend? NADA aka NONE..=P I just trust my girls.. BWAHAHA!
4. Nickname : Cat, Faith, Babe, Cathy (I hate people that calls me Cathy..=P LOLOL!)
5. Favorite Drink : Anything that comes with Starbucks..=)
6. Last Person I Inbox : On FB? Agnes.. My sis..=P
7. Last Person Who Made Me Smile : Wah.. A lot.. But the latest one was Mei Funn..=3
8. Do I Have Mental Problems: If you pissed the heck outta me.. Maybe?*takes knife..=P
9. Have I Ever Been Suspended : N.E.V.E.R
10. Something I Cant Live Without : Something? My laptop,handphone of course and my Bible..=D
 11. Last Person I Called : *checks phone.. My mum..=P
12. Am I In Love : Now? Does assignment and midterm counted as "FORCED to love?"..LOL..=P
13. Last Thing I Ate : Jacobs crackers and a hot cup of Milo for supper..=)
14. Who Did I Last Say I Love You To: I treat this statement very seriously.. So I've not utter that word at all. Latest one? My ex. That was *count with fingers.. 2010..*winks
15. Birthday : 5 FABULOUS FEB!=DDD
16. Cutest Boy: Too subjective. If it's an actor.. DAMON from Vampire Diaries, CHACE CRAWFORD from Gossip Girls!!!!!!=PPPP
17. Cutest Girl: My girls.. They're the most BEEOOTIFULL WOMEN I've ever known. In and out..=)
19. Someone I Love :GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD! And my families..=D
20. Someone I Hate : No one.. It's just a waste of time.
21. Last Text Said : Be prepared to pick me up tomorrow..*to sis
22. Super Best friend : REBECCA WONG YOKE YING!!!!!!!
 23. Believe In God : SUPER DUH? YES YES.. JA JA JA *in Deutsch..=P
24. Would I Take My Ex Back : Too subjective..
 25. Someone I Miss : Right now? My bed?=P Cause it's 1 am in the morning..
 26. Who was My Last crush : I think the whole world knows.. LOLOL..
27. How Many Kids I Want : Maybe 2.. That's the max people..=P
 28. Ever Getting Married : Dear Lord,......*Amen
29. Last Person That Made Me Laugh : My sister..=) *hugs
30. Favorite Song : Mostly from the Fray, Avenged Sevenfold, or Casting Crowns, Hillsongs..
31. Ex You Want Back : Ex? No. Friends? Yes.
32. Current Crush : No. HAHA!=D
33. Is This Year The Best Year Of Your Life : Sort of.. Being in Year 2 is kinda hectic but I guess we're all in the learning process.. We had good and bad times together and all of that made us stronger and wiser.. No regrets..*winks
34. Do You Play The Wii? : Waddaheck is that? LOLOL.. Some video games thing? No, I'm not into those stuff..=.=
35. Do You Like Chinese Food? : OK la.. Being half-Chinese.. The food's good and if it's in Penang, it's EVEN more good..=P
 36. How Old Are You? : 90s babies!=D
37. Would You Go Back In Time If You Were Given The Chance : Sometimes I feel that I want to but coming to think of it again.. Well, our lives are all shaped by God and in one or other ways, good and bad, happiness or sadness helps to mould us into who we are.. And I certainly do not wish to go back in time.. If it is His will, I surrender..=)
38. Do You Regret Anything From Your Past : One thing. Not attending his grandma's funeral. I know it hurts and I hate to say that I was just blinded by anger and jealousy at that time. But it was the past. I've learnt. =)
39. Have Any Piercings : Yeap.. hehe..
40. Want Anymore : We'll see..
41. Is Cheating Ever Okay : No. What I can say is that if you're cheating and if you're caught in between two people, choose the second one. Because if you really love the first, you wouldn't have cheated on the first right? =)
42. Do You Believe In True Love : Yes. There's someone for everyone and only God has the answer. Seek in Him..=)
43. Do Have An Attitude : Most humans do have unless you're some kind of an emotion-less creature living on Earth.. =P
44. What Is Your Real Name : Catherine Faith Tan Yee Wen (Faith as in my Confirmation name when I was 16 years old)
45. Ever Made Out In The Bathroom : No comment.. HAHA!
46. Are You Scared Of Spiders: Not really.. HAHAHA!=D
47. Do You Type Fast : This one have to ask my housemate because I'll helped her type assignment sometimes.. And she said it's fast.. LOL..
48. Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart : Yeah.. Unintentionally.. And for that, I truly am sorry.. =(
49. Would You Live With Someone Without Marrying Them : NOOOOOOOOO.. Call me old school but as Christians, we're not encourage to do so.. Hmm..=) DONE!

No comments: