.jpg)

Once again, congrats for being confirmed! I now welcomed you to the next stage of being soldiers of Christ! The journey ahead of you will be tough (*cough.. I'm not scaring you LOLOL!=P) but along with the Holy Spirit you'll be able to overcome obstacles in defending your faith.. The road of the Lord's way is very narrow and very few will get passed them but it's always NEVER impossible if you truly believe in His goodness and strength.. Enjoy your ride with the Lord!♥
P/S: The #OOTD was from H&M.. It's a gift from my sister.. And I was on duty for commentating on that day too.. So *cough* I got "lectured" from my ex's aunt again (How "suprising" LOLOL!=P) No I'm not pissed at all.. Just kindly smile at her and said "OK" when she was babbling about how short the dress was.. The dress was not short.. MY LEGS ARE LONG so it looked like it's super short..=.= *facewall.. But overall, commentating was great and the company was even better!=3
No comments:
Post a Comment